Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend looking to cut

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Girlfriend looking to cut

She's probably 30% fat. Not really any rolls, or a gut just fluffy.
    Friend who competes doesn't know much for women, but mentioned nolvadex and anavar. I can research anavar dosage, but not nolvadex for off label. But what's y'all's opinion on running nolvadex for weight loss? She can't take HCG because of her fibromyalgia, ovarian cysts, And I think because of the lumps in her breast which are not cancerous at the moment. I got her to do intermediate fasting, but she participates 50% of the time

So was thinking-
    nolvadex
    Hgh frag
    Clen

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
    Friend who competes doesn't know much for women, but mentioned nolvadex and anavar. I can research anavar dosage, but not nolvadex for off label. But what's y'all's opinion on running nolvadex for weight loss? She can't take HCG because of her fibromyalgia, ovarian cysts, And I think because of the lumps in her breast which are not cancerous at the moment. I got her to do intermediate fasting, but she participates 50% of the time

So was thinking-
    nolvadex
    Hgh frag
    Clen
    nolvadex for weight loss? what? nolvadex is a breast cancer treatment dude, so im highly doubting that shes going to want that to lose weight... clearly your friend doesnt know jack shit... just because someone competes doesnt mean they know how to use steroids and ped's and most often have no clue and abuse the shit out of them... hgh frag is going to be highly disappointing... sarms are not only the better option but the safer option... thats what i would recommend... i dont take paying clients that want me to advise them on clen... its not even close to worth it for something with short term results and long term side effects... i would NEVER dream of putting my wife or anyone i care about on clen.. to me, thats fucked up

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    nolvadex for weight loss? what? nolvadex is a breast cancer treatment dude, so im highly doubting that shes going to want that to lose weight... clearly your friend doesnt know jack shit... just because someone competes doesnt mean they know how to use steroids and ped's and most often have no clue and abuse the shit out of them... hgh frag is going to be highly disappointing... sarms are not only the better option but the safer option... thats what i would recommend... i dont take paying clients that want me to advise them on clen... its not even close to worth it for something with short term results and long term side effects... i would NEVER dream of putting my wife or anyone i care about on clen.. to me, thats fucked up
    As far as Sarms , what's your thoughts on this-
    3months cycle
    Osterine 5-10mg
    Rad140 5mg
    2nd month add GW 10mg
    3rd month add GW 15mg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As far as Sarms , what's your thoughts on this-
    3months cycle
    Osterine 5-10mg
    Rad140 5mg
    2nd month add GW 10mg
    3rd month add GW 15mg
    no, this is what i would go with for her... you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 Cardazol by Banned Nutrition

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    no, this is what i would go with for her... you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
    Ok got it. These won't cause any masculinity or androgen side effects?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A sarms cutting stack is definitely a better idea. Esarms.com has top quality sarms.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok got it. These won't cause any masculinity or androgen side effects?
    What? No not at all

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What?
    Your girlfriend is 30% bf, wants to cut and you are throwing her on a steroid cycle?

I really don't know what to say.
    Besides if your friend doesn't know about women then probably not very wise to take advice from him either.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

So was thinking-
    nolvadex
    Hgh frag
    Clen
    1) I prefer the subject to ask for themselves
    2) If she's only half trying all the drugs in the world won't help

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    brother let me give you some advice man on women.

you can't force someone to do something they don't want to do.

if she is half assing her diet as you are saying then forget helping her. until she wants to help herself it won't help the situation pushing her like this or getting her on hormones. I've dated plenty of women and some are like sponges and end up being as crazy as I am on this stuff, and some simply stick to what they see on Dr. Oz or what the govt tells them (like fat is bad for you and you should eat yogurt everyday). is she actually coming to you for help? if so then why don't you just buy her a 1 on 1 consult as a gift, get in touch with me and I will get her in the right direction
    Last edited by stevesmi; 06-06-2019 at 12:09 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast