Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend looking to cut

Jabronie

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
She's probably 30% fat. Not really any rolls, or a gut just fluffy.
Friend who competes doesn't know much for women, but mentioned nolvadex and anavar. I can research anavar dosage, but not nolvadex for off label. But what's y'all's opinion on running nolvadex for weight loss? She can't take HCG because of her fibromyalgia, ovarian cysts, And I think because of the lumps in her breast which are not cancerous at the moment. I got her to do intermediate fasting, but she participates 50% of the time

So was thinking-
nolvadex
Hgh frag
Clen

Friend who competes doesn't know much for women, but mentioned nolvadex and anavar. I can research anavar dosage, but not nolvadex for off label. But what's y'all's opinion on running nolvadex for weight loss? She can't take HCG because of her fibromyalgia, ovarian cysts, And I think because of the lumps in her breast which are not cancerous at the moment. I got her to do intermediate fasting, but she participates 50% of the time

So was thinking-
nolvadex
Hgh frag
Clen

nolvadex for weight loss? what? nolvadex is a breast cancer treatment dude, so im highly doubting that shes going to want that to lose weight... clearly your friend doesnt know jack shit... just because someone competes doesnt mean they know how to use steroids and ped's and most often have no clue and abuse the shit out of them... hgh frag is going to be highly disappointing... sarms are not only the better option but the safer option... thats what i would recommend... i dont take paying clients that want me to advise them on clen... its not even close to worth it for something with short term results and long term side effects... i would NEVER dream of putting my wife or anyone i care about on clen.. to me, thats fucked up

nolvadex for weight loss? what? nolvadex is a breast cancer treatment dude, so im highly doubting that shes going to want that to lose weight... clearly your friend doesnt know jack shit... just because someone competes doesnt mean they know how to use steroids and ped's and most often have no clue and abuse the shit out of them... hgh frag is going to be highly disappointing... sarms are not only the better option but the safer option... thats what i would recommend... i dont take paying clients that want me to advise them on clen... its not even close to worth it for something with short term results and long term side effects... i would NEVER dream of putting my wife or anyone i care about on clen.. to me, thats fucked up

As far as Sarms , what's your thoughts on this-
3months cycle
Osterine 5-10mg
Rad140 5mg
2nd month add GW 10mg
3rd month add GW 15mg

As far as Sarms , what's your thoughts on this-
3months cycle
Osterine 5-10mg
Rad140 5mg
2nd month add GW 10mg
3rd month add GW 15mg
no, this is what i would go with for her... you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Cardazol by Banned Nutrition

no, this is what i would go with for her... you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Cardazol by Banned Nutrition

Ok got it. These won't cause any masculinity or androgen side effects?

A sarms cutting stack is definitely a better idea. Esarms.com has top quality sarms.

What?
Your girlfriend is 30% bf, wants to cut and you are throwing her on a steroid cycle?

I really don't know what to say.
Besides if your friend doesn't know about women then probably not very wise to take advice from him either.

So was thinking-
nolvadex
Hgh frag
Clen

1) I prefer the subject to ask for themselves
2) If she's only half trying all the drugs in the world won't help

brother let me give you some advice man on women.

you can't force someone to do something they don't want to do.

if she is half assing her diet as you are saying then forget helping her. until she wants to help herself it won't help the situation pushing her like this or getting her on hormones. I've dated plenty of women and some are like sponges and end up being as crazy as I am on this stuff, and some simply stick to what they see on Dr. Oz or what the govt tells them (like fat is bad for you and you should eat yogurt everyday). is she actually coming to you for help? if so then why don't you just buy her a 1 on 1 consult as a gift, get in touch with me and I will get her in the right direction

Last edited:
brother let me give you some advice man on women.

you can't force someone to do something they don't want to do.

if she is half assing her diet as you are saying then forget helping her. until she wants to help herself it won't help the situation pushing her like this or getting her on hormones. I've dated plenty of women and some are like sponges and end up being as crazy as I am on this stuff, and some simply stick to what they see on Dr. Oz or what the govt tells them (like fat is bad for you and you should eat yogurt everyday). is she actually coming to you for help? if so then why don't you just buy her a 1 on 1 consult as a gift, get in touch with me and I will get her in the right direction

Yeah trying these substances are on her own. I wouldn't push anything on anyone. Where she's struggling is tending to our little one who is teething and up all night. So she tends to loose the energy to head to the gym and stay on her diet. But I would to off 4hours of sleep

Like I said, could be 30% but nothing like a gut and rolls

- - - Updated - - -

Another shot

- - - Updated - - -

Last one..

Attachments

• 20170929_171604-1-1.jpg
    20170929_171604-1-1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Snapchat-4892841878185856872.jpg
    Snapchat-4892841878185856872.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 185613929.jpg
    185613929.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 56

- - - Updated - - -

Another shot

- - - Updated - - -

Last one..

Nice ass jet boat

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Another shot

- - - Updated - - -

Last one..

Shes def not obese...i guess im just old school where i look at diet and training 1st before PEDs

Nice ass jet boat

- - - Updated - - -

Shes def not obese...i guess im just old school where i look at diet and training 1st before PEDs

Thanks 👍.
It's a 1970 on ethanol, but I just started on an 82.
She does good. But some nights it's chicken wings when she's to tired to cook. Definitely not perfect, but life is busy

Attachments

• IMG_20170917_140100_571.jpg
    IMG_20170917_140100_571.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom