Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Global Anabolics....is it good..?

Blitzkrieg007

Registered
My supplier has got some Dbol from Global Anabolics. I have not used GA products before....so wanted reviews if the gear is good or not?

A year ago i used their clen very good product.but recently i heard that GA company stop their production.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I have never used them personally so I can't comment. Check the source reviews section on the board here.

I personally never heard of them so cannot comment on quality. But a simple Google search lands at a site:

globalanabolic.org/product-authentication/

It appears they have a cool scratch off label showing product codes and batch numbers. I've never seen that before. I would have to do more research before I personally buy it, but looks promising. How much do you trust your supplier, would he sell u fake gear? You really need to trust your supplier.

To me it is GTG Im using Trestalone Acetate right now with great results.Depends on who you get it from.Good Luck as always.

bro this brand is fake as shit...like 90% of market flooded with fake GA...wouldn't touch with 100 foot pole brother...

For this question you should check out the source section. There you will find detailed information about the different suppliers, with feedback from their customers. After doing a little reseach there you will be able to make a well informed decision, and get good quality gear.

If you already have it you can check with the maker on there site. If you haven't bought it yet, I'm guessing find another source. Just my 2 cents.

My supplier has got some Dbol from Global Anabolics. I have not used GA products before....so wanted reviews if the gear is good or not?

Havent tried it but usually dbol is rarely faked. I would read up approved sources on these forums for more info

I know for a fact GA gear is legit! Not only by looking in the mirror but they have authintification codes on everything. It's A1

Back
Top Bottom