Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Global Pharmaceuticals

cowanaltman

Registered
Does anybody have any information about their testosterone cypionate?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I've heard global is good. But usually the dealers and middlemen sell fakes. So just be sure if you're buying from the right guy.

These companies have direct sale websites. Use those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I do not have any experience with them, so I don't feel like I am capacitated to answer your question. However, I will recommend you to visit the source section, where you will find detailed information on different sources and feedback from their customers. After doing so, you will be able to make an informed decision.

Thanks for the replies that I received regarding my question on global Pharmaceuticals. Sorry i took so long to reply. I am new to this forum and not too familiar with how to navigate through it . Global seems good. This is my first cycle. I'm in week 4. I'm at 400 milligrams a week. About to go two 500 milligrams. Feeling energy a great pump super focused and in a great mood. I didn't have blood work done. Considering I may had low testosterone. I'm 41 years old. Considering talking to my doctor about trt.

I can't even find a Company by that name either .com or .net.

There is a Global Anabolics.
The Vial has the picture of a Globe on the Front........................... JP

Yes there is a globe on the vial. It does say global Pharmaceuticals. I did find a few people on line saying it's legit. Not much on it though. Like I said seems good . I'm not that experienced. I trust the guy I got it from. Feel so much better.

Yes there is a globe on the vial. It does say global Pharmaceuticals. I did find a few people on line saying it's legit. Not much on it though. Like I said seems good . I'm not that experienced. I trust the guy I got it from. Feel so much better.

Just use the smallest dosage. If it feels like nothing or it feels really bad : It's bunk or dangerous respectively.

Other than that, rock and roll buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been trying to find information on this company for weeks.. I have a bottle of test cyp 200mg/ml

First week is down not really filling anything yet

20190226_214406.jpg20190226_214238.jpg

So basically its bunk?

Bro I’d be lying if I said I know the specific bottles you got are bunk ... I ain’t test them right ... but global pharma has been know to have a ton of bunk UG stuff around .... I would keep that in mind bro....
... straight up be careful ... unless you got from trusted source

Bro I’d be lying if I said I know the specific bottles you got are bunk ... I ain’t test them right ... but global pharma has been know to have a ton of bunk UG stuff around .... I would keep that in mind bro....
... straight up be careful ... unless you got from trusted source

Thanks for the heads up.. I already did 1cc should I discontinue or keep useing and wait to check blood levels

Thanks for the heads up.. I already did 1cc should I discontinue or keep useing and wait to check blood levels

Bro 1 ml isn’t a real indicator ... but I would only suggest using from trusted evo sources that’s been reviewed...

Global Pharma is not food.

Purchase and tested Global Pharma Anavar and also tested a reliable Anavar source. Global did not pass the fluorescent test. It tested positive for Dianabol.

Purchased this through PGAnabolics

I used global in like 2015 and my bottle looked different than that. Different color font and less writing on it. Also the boxes they come in has a sticker seal with a hologram.

Back
Top Bottom