Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glute pin help

coutlandsutton

Registered
if im pinning on my own and i want to do glute inj. how can i keep my hands steady enough to pin....im shaking a little when i try...i was doing inner thighs but this last one hurt like hell and i dont know why....last weeks was painless...and i did it the same speed dose and depth im using 23 gauge and inj 2 cc's eod.......test prop and nan prop

if im pinning on my own and i want to do glute inj. how can i keep my hands steady enough to pin....im shaking a little when i try...i was doing inner thighs but this last one hurt like hell and i dont know why....last weeks was painless...and i did it the same speed dose and depth im using 23 gauge and inj 2 cc's eod.......test prop and nan prop

i mean, you either can or you cant... i dont know how to tell you to stay steady man... thats just on you

Isn’t it a little dangerous to inject on the inside since you have a giant artery inside your thigh? Why not try injection on the outer part of the thigh?

Isn’t it a little dangerous to inject on the inside since you have a giant artery inside your thigh? Why not try injection on the outer part of the thigh?

Very true. Most inject in the outer thigh inc me.

I would use my outer quad, not inner. It is less likely to have complications. Check out videos on ventrogluteal injections as you may find that a little easier.

I went to nursing school and it was always recommended to use delts or outer thigh over glute IM injection anyhow because the risk of hiring a nerve in the glutes is still higher than the felt or outer thigh. I have yet to do this myself but never understood why I see so many doing glute injections.

Back
Top Bottom