Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gluteal pain

FrankMills

Registered
Its been a long time since I have injected anything but recently did a gluteal injection that caused almost immediate pain. Figured it was just PIP as I'm not used to it and the debt injections hurt like hell also. Almost a week later the pain has yet to get better and it remains very warm to the touch. I feared it was an abscess and drained it. However, the fluid that came out was very red not that white green color excepted with an abscess. Im wondering what this could be as it seems to have developed to early to be an abscess but has had fluid buildup. Put myself on antibiotics as a safety measure.

Bro, these aren't the kind of things you try to home remedy. You need to go to a doctor.

after doing what you did, you need to get to the doctor... i would not try to do one more thing on your own

This happened after 1 injection???
Sounds like homebrewed shit gear or you dropped the needle in the sink or someshit without the needle cap on it and got bacteria in there...whatever the case dont do home surgery like that momo Gregg Valentino lol...love that guy tho

Back
Top Bottom