Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Go-Getter's most effect rHGH on SALE now..BELIEVE IT!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor

The best formula to getting the best quality rHGH is to stop wasting time on cheap generic products that
come and go in the market with hit or miss results..
Medicare has been the best kept secret since 2007 and still going

As we always promise to deliver you with SALES and good news,
We'd like to introduce a "paramount" pharmaceutical grade rHGH that has absolute stellar
reviews worldwide..
ON SALE NOW!

With an incredibly reduced pricing for your convenience!

200iu's for 300$ USD
"International shipping ONLY"
2rz8iyt.jpg

200iu's for 300$ USD
For direct product sale access click The "Satisfaction" Icon below

Somatropin-200™ contains high purity human growth hormone consisting of 191 amino acids. One package contains 20 vials of 10IU.
Somatropin-200™ is produced by gene recombination DNA technology (rHGH ) .
The amino acid series in Somatropin-200™ is identical to the body’s naturally produced human growth hormone (HGH).
It is a hormone that is secreted from the pituitary gland. It stimulates human growth and cell reproduction and regeneration.

Package Contains: 20 vials of 10IU lyophilized powder for reconstitution with sterile water for injection.
It is double the size of usually found HGH packages on the market, and instead of 100IU, Somatropin-200™ contains double amount of 200IU.

21mgn5v.png

::Official Web Site HERE::

That’s an awesome sale! You guys wanting to try HGH, now is the time.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Uggghhhhhh why!!!!!????
I just ordered more cjc dac...Vision your a dick...this price is alomst too much to pass up.

I do have a question tho...
If the package is delayed in transit how long at room temperature or an elevated temp such as summer weather will the rhgh powder remain effective before it can be put it the freezer?

I just might have to jump on this...

I am very surprised on how fast these are actually moving, well considering the amazing price that we have on these products it's no surprise that they are moving but now they're going at blinding speeds... I would jump on these as fast as you humanely can..

I am very surprised on how fast these are actually moving, well considering the amazing price that we have on these products it's no surprise that they are moving but now they're going at blinding speeds... I would jump on these as fast as you humanely can..

its a great deal bro.

Dang... I just recently ordered 500 iu. Missed out on this one.

Sorry about that brother.. the least I could do to make good on this situation is I can offer you 15% off of any future International order in the future.. I know this is a nature of the Beast when purchasing anything in the world.. this is just the kind gesture from me to you..

We know natural HGH production decreases with age.
457a61607dd392c091da6eddb687f332.jpg

We could all benefit from a steady HGH regiment.
It doesn't have to be crazy doses..
Just a steady long term plan, can greatly increase your overall well being.

HGH & HCG - Puritysourcelabs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just suggestion for incoming packages if you guys can be sure to bubble wrap and secure the contents. Just safer for transit!

We know natural HGH production decreases with age.
457a61607dd392c091da6eddb687f332.jpg

We could all benefit from a steady HGH regiment.
It doesn't have to be crazy doses..
Just a steady long term plan, can greatly increase your overall well being.

HGH & HCG - Puritysourcelabs

This is the stuff I'm talking about my dude!!!

The best formula to getting the best quality rHGH is to stop wasting time on cheap generic products that
come and go in the market with hit or miss results..
Medicare has been the best kept secret since 2007 and still going

As we always promise to deliver you with SALES and good news,
We'd like to introduce a "paramount" pharmaceutical grade rHGH that has absolute stellar
reviews worldwide..
ON SALE NOW!

With an incredibly reduced pricing for your convenience!

200iu's for 300$ USD
2rz8iyt.jpg

200iu's for 300$ USD
For direct product sale access click The "Satisfaction" Icon below

Somatropin-200™ contains high purity human growth hormone consisting of 191 amino acids. One package contains 20 vials of 10IU.
Somatropin-200™ is produced by gene recombination DNA technology (rHGH ) .
The amino acid series in Somatropin-200™ is identical to the body’s naturally produced human growth hormone (HGH).
It is a hormone that is secreted from the pituitary gland. It stimulates human growth and cell reproduction and regeneration.

Package Contains: 20 vials of 10IU lyophilized powder for reconstitution with sterile water for injection.
It is double the size of usually found HGH packages on the market, and instead of 100IU, Somatropin-200™ contains double amount of 200IU.

21mgn5v.png

::Official Web Site HERE::

In case you thought you missed this incredible sale! The clock is still ticking. Dont miss out on what could be the best investment you ever make for yourself.
Hurry...While supplies last.

The Countdown Clock on the website says you still have 21 days left to take advantage of this deal.
$350 -$50 = $300

Special offer is expiring:
21 Days
17 Hours
From Right Now

Of Course if you PAY with BTC you will SAVE Even More!!
47b9d5036414708409651cc8d9046a9c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom