Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
    Chemical Name:Testosterone, Drostanolone
    Comes In: 10ml vial - 400 mg/ml:
    Testosterone Enanthate 200mg
    Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg
    Dosage: 200-1000mg/week
    Active time: Approx 21 days
    Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

EP's NEW TRT Blend / Testosterone enanthate 200mg/mL - Masteron Enanthate 200mg/mL - 400mg/mL
    Why the TRT blend?
    Testosterone replacement therapy is as much an art as it is a science.
    Euro-Pharmacies.net understands this concept this is why EP has designed and engineered the most sought-after ratio of hormones on the anabolic market today.
    Through the treatment of Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) one should be given based on symptoms instead of blood values.
    If you have no energy. Esp, gain fat easily, have trouble putting on muscle, have a low libido, and suffer from depression, you may need TRT.
    Especially if you feel this after a cycle/blast with a so-called successful "PCT"..
    Some benefits of this TRT stack may come rather quickly, such as increased libido as this may/can improve within weeks,
    as can depression subsiding, loss of body fat and an increase in muscle and a overall sense of well being!
    Androgen replacement therapy (ART), often referred to as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), is a class of hormone replacement therapy in which androgens, often testosterone, are replaced (and can be utilized for cruises between cycles/blasts). ART is often prescribed to counter the effects of male hypogonadism. It typically involves the administration of testosterone through injections of Testosterone.
    ART is also employed after a cycle/blast for those that wish to stay "ON" to lessen the effects of being shut down, as user may notice changes caused by a relative decline in testosterone: TRT is employed to avoid fewer erections, fatigue, thinning skin, declining muscle mass and strength, more body fat. Dissatisfaction with these changes causes some users to lose appetite, and most gains made during their cycle. Most of all, TRT/cruise is utilized to help keep that healthy state of well-being while giving their body a rest between cycles/blasts..
    The addition of Masteron in the blend is partially due to its anti-estrogen properties, and we say this for great reason. Masteron is a derivative of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and does not convert to estrogen through the means of aromatization. It is thought that the anti-estrogenic properties of Masteron may be in part to do with either an inhibition in some way of the aromatase enzyme or an interaction with estrogen itself in a way which blocks receptor binding of the estrogen.
    Either way, it's a WIN-WIN for this would put Masteron as a useful tool for the AAS user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen.
    By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of testosterone to estrogen by the aromatization pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. (HIGHER FREE T LEVELS)
    This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise)..Most TRT users report almost no need for AI's during this treatment with Low to moderate Testosterone ran concurrently with Masteron.
    Average Testosterone Enanthate doses are anywhere from 125mgs to 250mgs weekly, with just 200mgs a week of Masteron creating a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!
    (We suggest getting blood-work to reinforce these statements that are made)

For those on TRT or who blast & cruise, this blend is truly the master of all. Leading the way with what would probably be consider the BEST blend ratio mix and hormones serving numerous functions.
    Euro-pharmacies.net out did themselves with this one.
    Dosages:
    They can range from 400mg a week up too 1000mg. One unique property with the cocktail is that you don't need much and 1mL weekly could prove to be a perfect dosages for just about anyone, especially those who are new to using low to moderate dosages
    https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I really like this blend.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm guessing you mean GOLD level trt either way this is a great mix.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Interesting idea though I'm not sure using Mast non stop is a good move.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com What am I doing wrong?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is an awesome blend. One of my favorite combos

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Interesting idea though I'm not sure using Mast non stop is a good move.
    Care to explain why?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Care to explain why?
    Let me start by saying i LOVE Mast. (Just in case somebody claims I never used it ). But it has its issues. Although I believe the effects of DHT on the prostate is often overstated, (there are other factor equally responsible for BPH) it's still a strain to have levels far beyond what the body would produce on its own. So non stop use in men over 40 is asking for trouble.

What's also interesting about Mast is that it increases blood pressure but it doesn't do it in the same way as other steroids. (Just in case someone wants to make an argument that ALL steroids increase BP). Most steroids increase edema, which in turn increases BP. But mast has a vaso constricting effect. That's what causes the awesome vascularity! (Mast causes left ventricular hyperthrophy more than most any other steroid ).

When I used it I was getting veins in my legs! And , unfortunately, on my forehead too ! It was freaky. But damn, all that vascularity makes you look twice as muscular. Not to mention the "hardening effect." But because there's no blaoting , people once again think there are no side effects. But hypertension is a big one! Plus, long term use tends to have an agitating effects on mood, whereas straight testosterone tends to be a mood elevator.

Keep in mind, adding Mast to test adds up to more RBC. So if you're going to use MAst, you should use less test. IMO, once you're in your 40's , you're better off with the test.

But I'm sure someone will say it's awesome and they use it all the time with no problems and THAT will be the advice that is taken. LOL
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com What am I doing wrong?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looks awesome !

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Probably the best inovation by PSL ( TRT Blend ) . Now is the base of all my cycles because i think masteron is always needed with testosterone

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    great brand and best quality ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast