Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going about blood work

nsnmatty

Banned
I'm in nj and most of what I read states all test need an Rx so I made an appt with my doctor who I haven't seen in who knows how long. I have union insurance, covers nearly everything at no cost to me except co pay.

Now I'm a straight up kind of guy I'm not going to go in there and beat around the bush fighting for test my saying I have symptoms I clearly don't. I'm just going to be straight up about it, request the test because I'm going on cycle and that's that.

Anyway this can bite me in the ass down the line?

Clearly doctor patient will protect me.

Insurance wise, I don't pay premiums so those won't be affected by my mid cycle results.

I'm blasting and cruising no point in getting off as I'm planning on making a run for a pro card.

Basically, any way this can screw me over, he can't refuse to do the test especially if I say it's to monitor my health throughout it. And for a 10 dollar co pay it's the cheapest way.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Just really depends on how cool you are with your doctor and how cool your doctor is. I would just be open and honest like you plan, and tell him you want this to be physician controlled and monitored.

He doesn't have to write you a script if he doesn't want to, but I don't see this coming back negatively on you in any fashion.

He caught on with the test I was requesting, suggested some others, made a few jokes, asked about my maxes and wished me luck.

private med labs.....

based on your zip/area you may have to drive 40-50 miles or maybe 8-10... but nobody will find out shit except you.

private med is only 45-50 bux and if you look hard enough around the fourms you should be able to find a 15% off coupon code. Why let anyone (doc's, insurance company, etc) find out when it could maybe maybe hurt you down the road.

Privatemdlabs.com is a good way to go to keep it private and discrete. I've used it several times for bloodwork and it's relatively cheap to get the numbers you are after

Bro,you can check my "blogs" for "time tables" and pre/mid/post, and what test's are suffusion And I'll always update the coupon... We are very lucky to have their service.. And like my brothers said, you are the "only" one who see's your labs. Once you go once,you'll realize what we have....... If I can be of any help, PM me....................AnalogMan

Only thing that concerns me about telling your doc is that he writes that shit down , and then it's in your file , and let's say you try and get life insurance , they will request that you release your doctors files and now your steriod use is in there and they will deny you , possibly . Maybe explain that to him and see what he recommends . Me , if my bloods show normal , insurance will deny , I will lie my ass off about symptoms , and tell him I will pay out of pocket either from him or to the black market ! Just help a brother out Doc !

All starting to make sense !

Simetime you need it and they said you ok my bro your testosterone leval are good and they lie

I guess NJ is one of those states that has regulations concerning getting private blood work. I found a site that deals with this. Directlabs.com

Has anybody used them before?

Looks like they use lab corp locations, which is cool. But seem a bit expensive.

Anyway, this is the route I will go for blood work.

But I want to make sure the results will give me what I need.

The estrogens total hormone (under women's health) seems right. And then I would add testosterone, hormone under men's health too. This does not give free testosterone levels... That test for free test levels is an extra 80 bucks.

All together it's like $230 that gives me estrogen, testosterone serum and testosterone free. Seems a bit steep... No? Anybody from nj have a better option ( other than driving to pa :) )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess NJ is one of those states that has regulations concerning getting private blood work. I found a site that deals with this. Directlabs.com

Has anybody used them before?

Looks like they use lab corp locations, which is cool. But seem a bit expensive.

Anyway, this is the route I will go for blood work.

But I want to make sure the results will give me what I need.

The estrogens total hormone (under women's health) seems right. And then I would add testosterone, hormone under men's health too. This does not give free testosterone levels... That test for free test levels is an extra 80 bucks.

All together it's like $230 that gives me estrogen, testosterone serum and testosterone free. Seems a bit steep... No? Anybody from nj have a better option ( other than driving to pa :) )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carpool to PA Hahahaha

So, for those in nj I used mdlabtests.com, which uses quest diagnostic lab centers to draw blood. Had no problem with this, and was able to get my free test, total test, estrogen test done along with a lipid panel for a total of about $150. Got partial results quickly, which were the lipid panel and estrogen numbers. For some reason the testosterone test took about a week longer.

Anyway, just thought I would share my experience with you all. Bottom line, mdlabtests.com in nj worked just fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, for those in nj I used mdlabtests.com, which uses quest diagnostic lab centers to draw blood. Had no problem with this, and was able to get my free test, total test, estrogen test done along with a lipid panel for a total of about $150. Got partial results quickly, which were the lipid panel and estrogen numbers. For some reason the testosterone test took about a week longer.

Anyway, just thought I would share my experience with you all. Bottom line, mdlabtests.com in nj worked just fine.

Thank you brother! You just saved me a road trip

Test levels take awhile. My last one took about 5 days with lab corps of privatemdlabs.

-The best activities for your health are pumping and humping-

I did full blood work mid cycle to make sure source was g2g. Used privatemdlabs.com and i was happy with their service.

Back
Top Bottom