Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to do a cycle of LGD 4033, Advice.

Yeah I'm a research/PhD chemist so access to a gcms is pretty much required. I'll be posting a log on the forum (prolly weekly updates or so).

I thought about RAD - but it's pretty much a consensus lgd and s4 are best for bulking (and I am a huge fan of hgh so had to add mk677, and gw50 for energy/endurance) - at 6'2 184 with 6% bf (and a natural ceiling around 195-200 at 4% bf before a surgery I had last year) I'll prolly run 2 of these sarms cycles before considering bumping up to gear (I'm 29).

I'm also taking Kye-alkalyn, lgi's amp pre work out - but switching to jym when it runs out, noopept, ON pro complex post workout, ON casein before bed, and as advised here on the boards hcgenerate weeks5-12, hcgenerate es 4 week pct (13-16), nolva 10mg ED 9-12 20mg 13-16, n2guard 13-16, daa (dpol) 13-16.

What are you running for pct? Doses/times for your stack?

Thing is I don't know how to approach the pct for this next cycle since I fucked up pretty bad last time. I'm considering my next cycle to be 250ml of test e every week alongside rad, sr9009 or gw, maybe some lgd too.. Then for pct I'm not sure which route to take since im gonna be fucking my htpa pretty bad. What do you suggest?

Back
Top Bottom