Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is going to be Legendary - My Cycle Log

stimy

Started my next cycle this morning. Posted this a few months back and took the feedback and put the plan into motion. Today is D-Day. This will be my biggest and longest cycle to date. I brought on muskate on as a coach and trainer, so we have been working together for the past 8 weeks in preparation of this cycle. He has been a huge help in the training program development and built me the custom diet. Already made strength and physique changes in the 8 weeks leading up to this cycle.

Current stats:
38 yo male
5' 10", 85 kg around 13% BF
Training since 2012, first cycle in 2015
Began TRT in 2014, Test levels were at 210 ng/dL. Doctor prescribed 125 mg/week.
1RM Deads - 182 kg, Squat 148 kg, Bench 107 kg

Cycle goals:
Increase strength, add 7-10 kg of mass as clean as possible
Goal weight 91 kg at 10-12% BF

Cycle layout is below.

I will start with RoidMass Test E and EQ, Dbol and Proviron is from PharmaCom and ancillaries are from Nordic and ag-guys. Various supplements taken throughout the cycle as per recommendations from muskate.

Training will start out as a 6 day a week split, 3 days heavy and 3 days hypertrophy. 1 leg day, 1 pull and 1 push, then repeat.

Diet is based off 3000-3700 calories a day with the high calorie day on leg day, normal calories on all other training days and light calories on Sunday. My maintenance caloric intake is 3200 calories.

Will log this for my own benefit, but if you choose to follow along you are more than welcome!!
0a0a891863017e85e73e79cfc79ea4ef.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Photos are from Saturday to show current physique. Will post updates from time to see how the cycle is turning out. Had to take these while on vacation, as I literally just worked out Saturday morning, spent the next 31 hrs on planes or in the airport, arrived home Monday morning and went straight to work..... But that is how excited I was to start this cycle!!
c047f276d047a5bbfdcf91a3871f649c.jpg
19bff72d677b95490d4c789f763ac2d8.jpg

It looks great, stymy. I especially like your very realistic and thus totally achievable goal of 7 - 10lbs of new muscle. Kudos!

Did I overlook your plans for your PCT?

- - - Updated - - -

Cant wait. ill be in for progress pics

Ditto!!!!!

It looks great, stymy. I especially like your very realistic and thus totally achievable goal of 7 - 10lbs of new muscle. Kudos!

Well..... I was hoping to gain 7 KG of new muscle, but I think ~ 15 lbs in 20 weeks is achievable.

I am in to follow. This should be an awesome cycle and log. Test and EQ is a really nice cycle for gaining mass and also great for lower side effects. Keep us updated on your progress.

would like to see your pics SHAVED while pumped. hard to see much cause you are so hairy.

We'll see steve..... I might be able to show you that smooth pumped body you ask for......no promises!! LOL!!

Yes, prescribed and monitored. Prescription is
125 mg/wk. Pre cycle bloods attached. Sample taken Oct 2nd.
fe4e0ae70e295672d6773ced8ac9ad12.jpg

I knew you not be a fool, stimy.

I can't wait for the updates to begin.

Good luck, bro!

Cycle looks Good.

I have a question:
Why are you stopping the Proviron @ Week 16, and not running it for the entire Cycle.................... JP
P.S.
Also, hope your Pharmacom Products came from an Authorized Dealer.

http://pharmacomlabs.com/dealers

Cycle looks Good.

I have a question:
Why are you stopping the Proviron @ Week 16, and not running it for the entire Cycle.................... JP
http://pharmacomlabs.com/dealers

When I posted this cycle a while back to get some feedback, it was brought up that since I am finishing out the cycle with Winstrol that I don't need 2 DHT derivatives, so I dropped it when I start the Winstrol. Make sense?

I am training @stimy so I don't have too much to add - other then the fact that he is a pleasure to train. This guy is the definition of a worker. Never makes excuses. Mr. getting it done!

@JP4355 - I told @stimy to drop the proviron when using the winstrol since both steroids are very good for lowering SHBG. He is using the proviron for that reason - not for libido. No need to use both when he has no issues with libido.

I am subscribed to your log brother. I am really looking forward to the next 16 weeks.

Pharmacom products purchased directly from pharmacomstore.ws

Good to hear, as I've received a couple of Emails from Pharmacom Labs a couple of months ago.
Warning about Fake Pharmacom Products, with Identical Labeling.
And that's where all the bad reviews were coming from, Guys who were scammed.
Cause they didn't check the Dealer Page to see if they Seller was Authorized by Pharmacom...................... JP
P.S.
I thought maybe you didn't have enough Proviron to run the entire time.

Update Day 4
Finished 3 days of heavy legs, pull and push. 4 sets of 3 on all major lifts. Didn't go to crazy, but made solid lifts and focused on form. Last thing I want to do is hurt myself during my cycle, and have to abort.

4 sets Squat 135 kg x 3
4 sets Deads 165 kg x 3
4 sets SL Deads 120 kg x 5

4 sets Bench 100 kg x 3
4 sets OH Press 50 kg x 5

4 sets Bent over BB row 100 kg x 3
4 sets of T-bar row 95 kg x 5

Diet - Haven't gotten fully on the cycle diet in terms of exact macros and calories as I traveled all weekend and didn't have time to meal prep. But diet consisted of breakfast protein and oatmeal smoothie, 3 meals of lean meat, sweet potatoes or brown rice and veggies. Post workout protein and carbs and dinner of meat, carbs and veggies. Will do all of my meal preps this weekend to get 100% on the cycle diet.

Pinned Monday morning on the right side. Pinning now on my left side. No PIP, all went smooth. Dosing my Dbol at 9 am and 1 hr before workout. Proviron at 9 am and SR9009 1 hr before workout. If there are recommendations on better timing please chime in. Not feeling invisible yet, but I can feel it brewing.....

Did hypertrophy legs and it was the first sign I was enhanced..... After 4 sets of 10 on my squats, the pump was insane!!! They felt like they on fire in a good way. Totally engorged and full and I thought my tights were gonna burst. I can't ever remember my quads feeling like that ever. Breezed through the workout in 1 hr, so kept my heart rate up and the sweat dripping.

Off to go pin....

Post workout locker shot.
c8b2192095ec98a4fad01cb506c9af65.jpg

Back
Top Bottom