Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good News... ALL VIDEOS WILL BE RETURNING... Read to find out...

dylangemelli

Staff
I have some great news... ALL of my videos , as i previously said, were backed up and saved as long term thinking is always used... While they may have been removed from youtube, youtube does NOT own the world and so now, these videos will all be posted up on their own site under a MUCH better and easier format... If you have ever used netflix, then you will see the similarities when the site opens. I was just sent the new format last night and it is nothing short of amazing and the fact this was done in a little over a weeks time is nothing less than miraculous... This site will be far better for use than youtube and you will have full access to all of these videos as they are reposted and redited... They will not all be on at once but each day more and more will be back up and new videos will also be posted... This will be the site of all sites for information and there is nothing even close to its existence out there today... The announcement should be coming within the next few days and possibly even tomorrow so stay tuned and get ready to have an even better and upgraded site to see all of my videos!

Beautifully done! I can’t stand YouTube and the endless trolling on it anyway. So this will be your own personal site?? I’m I reading that correctly??

Beautifully done! I can’t stand YouTube and the endless trolling on it anyway. So this will be your own personal site?? I’m I reading that correctly??

good point.. twitter is 10X worse

i try to keep up with sports and they got trolls posting fake news on player trades/injuries. it is quite annoying. and the trolls pretend to be the real analysts and news guys and twitter looks the other way. they need an office full of geeks whose jobs it is to ban trolls permanently off those platforms because it is ruining it

thank you guys, i'll have a big announcement very very soon, hopefully in the next 24 hours with the new site..

Thats awesome news! Cant wait to see the new site!

thank you guys so much... i really appreciate the support!!

I didnt know that your videos were down until now. I searched your name on youtube and I found some of your videos from 8 years ago. shows your gains now compared to then. good stuff

Absolutely awesome! Can’t wait, been missing the videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom