Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got 200mg cyp /wk prescribed, please help with first cycle

choh86

Registered
Im 34 5'10'' 140 lbs. During this lockdown the gyms were closed and I lost a lot of muscle mass. My shoulders and posture look like shit, I haven't gotten laid since lockdown, I'm trying to get back to where I was quickly so I plan on doing a cycle of test + sarms.

I got 200mg/week cyp and 1 mg armidex a week prescribed.
I bought 2 bottles each of LGD, Ostarine, and Rad140 from sarmsforsale because of the sale.

I would like to run this by anyone who could offer advice :

weeks 1-12: 200mg test cyp
weeks 1-12: 1mg armidex
weeks 1-8: 25mg ostarine
weeks 1-8: 20 mg rad-140

I've seen a lot of people suggest doing a test only cycle but I need help getting a gf, my confidence is shot. Is the 20 mg of rad "too much" for a first time? should I drop it or the ostarine down by half?
I've read a lot about peoples old aches and pains going away from an ostarine cycle so i figured it would be worth a shot since i'm coming back up from square one.

You honestly need to look more at your diet than anything else. 140 LBS? How much weight did you lose? 200 mgs of test a week is a cycle. More gear does not necessarily mean more gains. If you are not getting enough calories, it does not matter how much test or drugs you take, you will not grow. Post what your typical day of eating looks like. What are your past experiences with steroids? What does your training look like? Post a pic so we can see what your body fat and physical composition looks like.

BTW. If you went to a clinic to get your test C, you got prescribed TRT. Not a cycle. TRT is pretty much for life. Not 12 weeks. Post your blood work if you did go to a clinic.

physique.jpg

lets see if this uploads

I'm very lean but if i get lazy I am skinny fat, so I've learned to count calories (literally just add them up on calculator for the day) and have been able to manage my BF to at least have good abs.
I have good self discipline, i think I will be able to consume enough calories. I planned on eating at least 3k a day during this cycle. Who cares cut later.

I got bursitis in both my shoulders and as you can see they are underdeveloped. I got MRI's a year ago, nothings torn or "medically" atrophied. I went through physical therapy. I'm good to go. But i have a psychologic thing where i feel like im hurting myself when i lift. I took some epiandri to try to lower test before trt bloodtest, and that completely went away. I'm not trying to lift outrageous weights but once I get a little compound in me it gives me some strength to push through the psychologic thing.

I feel like after a cycle I could have busted back through this awkward plateau where im scared im gonna hurt myself with 5 lbs.

past experience with steroids? I bought some BUNK ostarine from IRC.bio and got gyno from test shutdown. Got it cut out by doctor xaridi in austin. bought those for same idea, im at this plateau where i cant lift because im scared of hurting myself. but the fake ostarine, and epiandro completely fixed it. after a couple weeks on either im working out normally and my shoulders dont feel jacked up or anything

i just need to be on a test base to keep the part going for more than 3 weeks apparently. idk, just looking for advice before i start ingesting/injecting

my bloods came back at 700 test and 12 estradiol
but i was on epiandro and armistane... and a otc test booster so yeah its garbage

yes im prescribed trt but im borderline naturally so i figured id TRY to cycle test in 12-15 week cycles and see if im able to recover

all i know is once i took that epi-andro, i was able to work out normally again. And I SHOULD be able to work out normally, im medically cleared and rehabbed.

my bloods came back at 700 test and 12 estradiol
but i was on epiandro and armistane... and a otc test booster so yeah its garbage

yes im prescribed trt but im borderline naturally so i figured id TRY to cycle test in 12-15 week cycles and see if im able to recover

all i know is once i took that epi-andro, i was able to work out normally again. And I SHOULD be able to work out normally, im medically cleared and rehabbed.

How can you be borderline natural? Especially when you are putting a compound into yourself doesnt matter what is, anything you take that is ped you arent natural

Also yeah bio is garbage they use pro hormones and call sarms I hate that company, I rock with S4S they have been amazing to me, fantastic company all the way, I'm at the end of my rad140 mk2866 sr9009 GW501516 cycle and I put on 10lbs from it in 3 months , how much I keep I dont know a but I know one thing S4S is as legit as it gets

Last edited:
i mean im borderline needing trt without any thing
i think a year ago i tested at 500

yeah it was bunk. their "ostarine" made my test 159 after two weeks :/ but i figure, the gynos gone, finish the job. use not bunk supplements to break this plateau. not settled on the 20mg rad, maybe it should be 10? maybe i should do a ostarine/ldg cycle and then take this rad as a rad only 2nd cycle after ive built my base? just looking for advice so i dont do something stupid

i mean im borderline needing trt without any thing
i think a year ago i tested at 500

yeah it was bunk. their "ostarine" made my test 159 after two weeks :/ but i figure, the gynos gone, finish the job. use not bunk supplements to break this plateau. not settled on the 20mg rad, maybe it should be 10? maybe i should do a ostarine/ldg cycle and then take this rad as a rad only 2nd cycle after ive built my base? just looking for advice so i dont do something stupid

Honestly bro you are good running 20mg of rad once a day in the am

25mg of mk2866 once a day in the am.

It's up to you how you want to run it you can run sarms with a stack or solo, they make a great addition to any test cycle or any gear for that matter, I would run both of them with your trt

No need for a pct either since you are on trt

You want to run the cycle of rad and mk2866 for 12 weeks anything less and you are selling yourself short
Hope that helps 😎💪

I'm "on" trt but im not POSITIVE i want to stay on trt... for all i know its gonna cause blood pressure problems or something and i will wanna tap out

if trying to recover from what you suggest seems not hopeless, then thats one vote for "fuck it" and go 12 weeks at max dose of each ty

I'm "on" trt but im not POSITIVE i want to stay on trt... for all i know its gonna cause blood pressure problems or something and i will wanna tap out

if trying to recover from what you suggest seems not hopeless, then thats one vote for "fuck it" and go 12 weeks at max dose of each ty

Sarms are 20-30% suppressive which is not to be confused with being shut down, the recovery is much simpler than with gear , clomid or nova and some GW501516 with a good test booster Is all you really need N2MB has a great one also great liver support product,

I would stay on trt for now as long as you are healthy and responding well with it, but if you ever go off it than yes a pct is a must to jump start natural production again.

For 12 weeks you need 2 bottles of mk2866 and 3 bottles of Rad 140 to run it right, also the clomid and nova can be bought from sarms.forsale as well , and another option for pct is DGA Pct which you can find on Amazon or get a hold of Dylan for.

Last edited:
I’ll say this...having a goal is good. The reason behind your goal might not be the best one. Sure looking good can help pick up a chick, but in case you’ve forgotten, we’re in a pandemic. Not many people are willing to get too close atm. Also imo you should be doing this transformation for yourself, you’re less likely to fail. I feel you might be expecting too much right off the bat. You’re skinny fat right now, I’d lift and get your diet on point for at least 3 months first before adding any compounds. Use that time to find your groove

I’ll say this...having a goal is good. The reason behind your goal might not be the best one. Sure looking good can help pick up a chick, but in case you’ve forgotten, we’re in a pandemic. Not many people are willing to get too close atm. Also imo you should be doing this transformation for yourself, you’re less likely to fail. I feel you might be expecting too much right off the bat. You’re skinny fat right now, I’d lift and get your diet on point for at least 3 months first before adding any compounds. Use that time to find your groove

I completely agree

what can i say its very good advice

I need a confidence boost. If it went well after about 4 weeks I was going to start jujitsu classes in town as an extra confidence builder.
I used to get compliments about how cut my arms were but I got a minor injury and this psychological barrier has been holding me back for 2 years. I just need something to break through it.

what can i say its very good advice

I need a confidence boost. If it went well after about 4 weeks I was going to start jujitsu classes in town as an extra confidence builder.
I used to get compliments about how cut my arms were but I got a minor injury and this psychological barrier has been holding me back for 2 years. I just need something to break through it.

I came back from a shoulder replacement so its possible if you believe you can do it

When it comes to working out, check your ego at the door. I’m 46 and really no longer lift that heavy. I mainly go for a good pump and I’ve grown more from that than I ever did going heavy. Most everyone has some sort of lagging injury. If it hurts, go lighter or use a machine. I still think most of your problem is diet.

How the hell did you get a script for 200 mgs a week of testosterone with a test level of 700? I’m not saying you don’t have low T but, I don’t know if any docs that would prescribe that at your T level.

FYI
My friend who has a script for test gets it much cheaper using good Rx than what his insurance copay is.

Be happy with yourself as you are now. Don’t start using steroids just for the hope of finding a girl. You are never going to be satisfied with the way you look. Use Tender or some other online dating service just to chat and get comfortable talking to girls. If you click with one, ask her out. I hate to break this to you, but at your age, it’s more about your job and potential of being a good providing husband than your looks.

not hard these days to get a script and doctors will give you what you want because they know you will just go somewhere else.

but overdosing on TRT is not healthy at all and it will catch up to you.

Dude im not on TRT and my test levels hover between 350-375 at age 39.

You do what you want but the goal of TRT is to get you in the middle of the healthy range without the need of an AI.

If you are fine being on TRT for life then again up to you. 200mg/week seems high but again it really depends on how your body metabolizes the test so make sure to get bloods done 5-6 weeks after you start.

Yes you can take sarms, sarms.forsale has awesome stuff I have a log here running gw501516, sr9009, lgd, rad140, and mk2866.

That arimidex is going to crash your estrogen. Do not run it with 200mg of test per week. If you need an AI then just inject your test more frequently and your estradiol will correct itself. If not then lower your dose to 150mg per week. Different story if you were going to go for more of a "cycle" dose of test like 400-500mg per week.

Well im also doing hcg which they said could cause higher estrogen still

It feels like the test is gonna give more health problems than ostarine and rad, im not really even trying to get gains from test just not get supressed

Back
Top Bottom