Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GP primobolan and superdrol from napsgear

richobiquan

Newbie Brother
Geneza pharmaceuticals - decided to go with them because i was able to find third party lab tests showing the stuff is legit and uncontaminated.
400mg primobolan weekly split into two 2ml injections throughout the week plus 20mg superdrol ED for 5 weeks.
PCT was nolvadex 25mg ED and aromasin 12.5 mg EOD also from naps along with HCG 500iu weekly.
Went from 198 lbs to 213 lbs during the cycle then after PCT was over i sat steady at 207 lbs meaning i gained almost 10lbs of good muscle tissue. Strength shot up quickly, in those 5 weeks i was able to increase my max deadlift to 500lbs and max squat to 325lbs. Appetite and energy/motivation were on point courtesy of the primo and drol. Would recommend this cycle to anyone trying to put on clean mass.

bro hate to say this...but i got doubts about this review brother....lots of scammer posts and selective scammer posts about napsgear from evo brothers....prove me wrong im open to changing my mind....
clearly looks like they paid you or discounted to do a fake review brother...look below all the tags you added...thats not usual for members with 4 posts....

well spam or not primo is a great roid

but i agree with gearhead. you aren't going to put on 10 pounds of pure muscle on 1 cycle.. you can put on 10 pounds of total mass yes, but not 10 pure muscle pounds.. not possible.. it takes YEARS to put on that much muscle.. and if you disagree with me PROVE IT MOTHERFUCKER as jerry ward says. go run steroids and after 5 cycles prove to me you put on 50 pounds of pure muscle.. you would be the next mr olympia after 10 cycles lol

bro hate to say this...but i got doubts about this review brother....lots of scammer posts and selective scammer posts about napsgear from evo brothers....prove me wrong im open to changing my mind....
clearly looks like they paid you or discounted to do a fake review brother...look below all the tags you added...thats not usual for members with 4 posts....

Ah boy, here we go again!
Yes, each one of richobiquan's six (6) posts to Evo over the past fifteen months concern Napsgear.org/Promedication.cc
So, yes, he - richobiquan is quite obviously securing "review discounts" from said source. But what of it? I mean, given that no one would accept a discount from a bad source irrespective of how deep of a discount they were offered, richobiquan is obviously quite happy with Napsgear/Promedications just as am I quite happy with Napsgear/Promedications.
Hell, just a very few hours ago, I ordered 200mls of Dragon Pharma ($27.50 per 10ml vial), ten 10ml vials of the peptide GHRP-6, and twenty packs of Dragon Pharma's aromasin (also on sale). But, aside from my automatic 10% "Customer Loyalty Discount," I did not seek a "review discount."

Yes, richobiquan obviously embellished a bit, for he is simply trying to garner the deepest possible discount (can you say "That's human nature"?). But, again, he would not have sought a discount from a source that scammed him and/or sold him an inferior product regardless the amount of that discount (can you say "That's human nature"?).

gearhead: "Prove me wrong. I'm open to changing my mind."

Are you, gearhead? Are you really? After all, you and I have been down this road on several occasions.

In a post listed two posts above this post, I wrote:

"I [am] quite happy with Napsgear/Promedications.
Hell, just a very few hours ago, I ordered 200mls of Dragon Pharma ($27.50 per 10ml vial), ten 10ml vials of the peptide GHRP-6, and twenty packs of Dragon Pharma's aromasin (also on sale). But, aside from my automatic 10% 'Customer Loyalty Discount,' I did not seek a 'review discount.'"

Update: Although I did, in fact, pay by way of Bitcoin, the first of my two packages has already been shipped (approximate wait time: 36 hours).

Yeah, that nasty ol' Napsgear.org/Promedications.cc has struck again! :)

"Selective scammers." ROFLMM-fAO!

I'm out! I'm out! I'm out!

Update: My second package has been shipped - three days after placing my order. Yeah, that Napsgear.org/Promedications.cc is pretty shady. ROFLMMfAO!

I'm out!

i would ask the op if he/she/it realizes how fucking pathetic this looks and sounds but i highly doubt that would be understood... just understand you look like a complete fool and only make naps look worse than they already do...

i would ask the op if he/she/it realizes how fucking pathetic this looks and sounds but i highly doubt that would be understood... just understand you look like a complete fool and only make naps look worse than they already do...

I think we can mostly agree napsgear is legit but Dylan is right, OP post was complete bullshit. Backing up with what Steve also said, that is a hell of a lot of muscle. Whether it be napsgear, PSL, or any other legit UGL, gear is gear is gear. If it is real then it will work. But highly unlikely to put on what OP said he put on in that time.

I think we can mostly agree napsgear is legit but Dylan is right, OP post was complete bullshit. Backing up with what Steve also said, that is a hell of a lot of muscle. Whether it be napsgear, PSL, or any other legit UGL, gear is gear is gear. If it is real then it will work. But highly unlikely to put on what OP said he put on in that time.

Yes, the OP's claims are quite exaggerated. They are exaggerated claims based on the OP's desire to achieve the best possible "Review Discount" from Naps. But I am all but certain that he "achieved" the lowest possible Review Discount from Naps' management for the very fact that his claims are grossly exaggerated and thus not at all credible. The "trick" is to be in possession of the common sense and critical thinking skills necessary to discern between that which is exaggerated and that which is credible.

What I find to be especially humorous, however, is the fact that Naps haters then point to the exaggerated claims of such individuals as some type of indictment of Naps/Promeds. Too funny! Too desperate! Too obvious!

Yeah i write the reviews for a reason. Every single time the gear arrives no issues. Its always what it says it is and works perfectly well. Naps gear has helped me put on stupid amounts of mass so i will help them in return by giving an honest review.

Does anybody realize you can post a review BEFORE you place and order to receive the 15% off...there is 0 way to prove any Naps review is even a real person using their shit...it could be the fucking owner making up multiple forum names and spamming his own company for fucks sake...notice how not 1 review ever attaches a pic of the gear or a selfie of at least a half ass before and after...no lab results no bloods...i mean wtf guys I could go on here and say they yall I got my car worked on at Joe's motors and they saved me 1000.00 when I ride my bike to work just for a free tire rotation for my mom's mini van

Does anybody realize you can post a review BEFORE you place and order to receive the 15% off...there is 0 way to prove any Naps review is even a real person using their shit...it could be the fucking owner making up multiple forum names and spamming his own company for fucks sake...notice how not 1 review ever attaches a pic of the gear or a selfie of at least a half ass before and after...no lab results no bloods...i mean wtf guys I could go on here and say they yall I got my car worked on at Joe's motors and they saved me 1000.00 when I ride my bike to work just for a free tire rotation for my mom's mini van

Bro, you got a coupon code for Joe’s motors?

Back
Top Bottom