Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gradutation from SARMS into AAS

cabeezor

Registered
Hello Brothers!
First, I want to thank Evo and everyone behind it! The knowledge I gained has made me better as an athlete and taken me to another level.

After reading all the articles on the site, I have experimented with SARMS for about 1-2 years now. Mostly been working with
Ostarine 12 Weeks,
Cardarine 12 Weeks,
HCGenerate 4 Weeks
Recover 4 weeks + Blood Work.

It has been working well, however, know I want to graduate into AAS.
I would like to know from the Big Brothers, what is the most simple AAS cyclcle I can run.
I would like to start of with something basic like Tren E.
What are the best sources out there? I have been seeing the ones posted on the forum.

Thanks, Guys

Basic tren e cycle? Tren is anything but basic brother. I am currently on my 4th run, and have yet to ride the tren train.

Generally speaking, a test only cycle is typically what is recommended for the first time out.

What are your stats, age, height, weight, bf%, training experience, etc...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

yes tell us more about you.. what are your stats?

remember that AAS are serious business. it doesn't matter which one you do, once you open that bag of worms you are in the game

i wouldn't describe ANY CYCLE as simple, they are all legit

a lot of guys will tell you to run a simple 500mg a week test cycle. it is both androgenic and anabolic. you also need all your ancillaries and PCT on hand. and bloods are very important. you can also use a light oral to kickstart it if you wish, i got no problem with that

Hello Brothers!
First, I want to thank Evo and everyone behind it! The knowledge I gained has made me better as an athlete and taken me to another level.

After reading all the articles on the site, I have experimented with SARMS for about 1-2 years now. Mostly been working with
Ostarine 12 Weeks,
Cardarine 12 Weeks,
HCGenerate 4 Weeks
Recover 4 weeks + Blood Work.

It has been working well, however, know I want to graduate into AAS.
I would like to know from the Big Brothers, what is the most simple AAS cyclcle I can run.
I would like to start of with something basic like Tren E.
What are the best sources out there? I have been seeing the ones posted on the forum.

Thanks, Guys

Before we get into randomly suggesting drugs you might use lets have some stats and info on yourself.

Agreed with Wesley. Tren sure isn't considered as a beginner drug in my books either. But let's wait for the background info before getting more deep into this.

Was tren e a typo for test e?

a simple testosterone only cycle is your best option for a first steroid cycle.

I meant to say Test Enanthate. I apologize.

My Stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180lbs
BF%: ~12-14%
Training Experience: 9 Years (Training with athletes already in the AAS Realm. Of course they never tell me this.)
No Injuries.
Nutrition: Clean, mostly Vegetables, Poultry, Cow Meat, Eggs, Fish.

I did have Testicular Cancer when I was 18 years old, but I have gone through surgery and chemo. I have been clean for over 6 years. I go to bed on time, make sure I get 7-8 hours of sleep and I would never touch a cigarette, alcohol, pig meat, or anything that is harmful to the body.

Thanks

Hi, I definitely did read about the risk with using SARMS and AAS. This is one of the reasons I went to SARMS because they are Selective.
I understand the risk, and after responsibly using SARMS and a mini PCT for a couple years, I have had no issues. I have gone to my doctor and gotten extensively tested for cancer cells.

I use SARMS responsibly, and I justify there is no reason to be afraid of using them given my history.

Thanks

I wouldn’t recommend any AAS after one having testicular cancer, but if you are dead set on using them, test E at about 500mg/w for 12 weeks is what I would suggest. Make sure you have aromasin to run with is at 12.5mg/eod for the 12 weeks. Then read the perfect PCT and follow it to the letter. It is proven and works. I would personally stay natural if I was you, but it is your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks! I get it, there is a slightly higher risk because of my previous issues.

To my defense, there has actually been a lot of patients that have had Testicular Cancer and are prescribed Test by a doctor. But that is mostly for people that have a low Nanogram count. I don't have that issue because I keep myself healthy and work okay with just one Testical.
In addition, I am not looking to abuse AAS, I want to take it for Therapeutic reasons, to help me continue being fit. I am actually looking to take the smallest doses. I understand the importance and dangers of working with AAS. I wont be dosing on everything under the sun, just what I need, with proper PCT, Recovery, and Blood Work.

I am willing to take the risk.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Thanks! I get it, there is a slightly higher risk because of my previous issues.

To my defense, there has actually been a lot of patients that have had Testicular Cancer and are prescribed Test by a doctor. But that is mostly for people that have a low Nanogram count. I don't have that issue because I keep myself healthy and work okay with just one Testical.
In addition, I am not looking to abuse AAS, I want to take it for Therapeutic reasons, to help me continue being fit. I am actually looking to take the smallest doses. I understand the importance and dangers of working with AAS. I wont be dosing on everything under the sun, just what I need, with proper PCT, Recovery, and Blood Work.

I am willing to take the risk.

Thanks for your suggestions.

It’s your nut dude, you know the risks and consequences. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom