Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a gram of gear keeps the gains!

aseylo

I am currently doing 1000mgs of testosterone post cycle as my cruising dose and have
been able to keep my gains throughout
now I want to blast with 1000mgs masteron. Should I do propionate or enanthate?

I am currently doing 1000mgs of testosterone post cycle as my cruising dose and have

No no no brother,1000mg to keep gains is overkill,you can cruise on 250mg per week and keep those gains,eat right,keep training,no need for Masteron on a cruise,npp at 50mg per week is about all that you should add,for its therapeutic benefits but it's not necessary,enough estrogen conversion with 250 test cruise for its therapeutic effects.try it bro,no need for a gram.thats not a cruise it's a blast plus a gram of Masteron,that's a cycle.all the best bro,honestly give 250 a go.its enough till your next cycle

you aren't supposed to keep your gains from a cycle unless you were super light to start with and had no base

why? cause of survival.

you did what you had to do to keep your gains but in the process over rode the bodies defense mechanisms to keep you healthy. in the mean time you just knocked years off your life. your best years are in your 50's and 60's in today's world. assuming you keep your finances in order and stay healthy. you won't even get to experience any of it if you keep it up. just ask all the widows and children of the fools dropping dead in the fitness world cause they refused to take a step back

you aren't supposed to keep your gains from a cycle unless you were super light to start with and had no base

why? cause of survival.

you did what you had to do to keep your gains but in the process over rode the bodies defense mechanisms to keep you healthy. in the mean time you just knocked years off your life. your best years are in your 50's and 60's in today's world. assuming you keep your finances in order and stay healthy. you won't even get to experience any of it if you keep it up. just ask all the widows and children of the fools dropping dead in the fitness world cause they refused to take a step back

Wrong and if true, as written, it would negate using roids ever.

PEDs do a few things.
1) Increase performance
2) Aid in muscle gain (gains then)
3) Aid in fat loss

And a few more.

The way you wrote what you did above would mean you're no bigger now than before you used any AAS. It suggests no one EVER keeps any of the gains ever from any cycle. And that's wrong. Using just myself as an example I was 175 age 18 and (today) now I'm 317.5lbs. Some part of that is training, diet and age and some part of that comes from the aid given all of the above by cycles (10-12??). I've never cruised nor done any (to date) TRT.

However, NO ONE NEEDS TO STAY ON A GRAM TO 'KEEP THE GAINS' FROM THEIR LAST CYCLE.

If you, for example, are 200lbs before a cycle and at the end you're 210lbs but make ZERO changes after you'll lose what you added. You need to adjust the training after so it's greater (in some way) and thus stimulates keeping, say, 6lbs post cycle. Ditto the diet. You do NOT need to stay on.

dont do it, just stick to 1000mgs of test dont add the masteron

Back
Top Bottom