Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gram of test 500 mg of tren next cycle?

Naturallyhard

My dad asked what I wanted for Xmas and he ordered me a cycle 12 vials of tren 20 bottles of test caber and armidex! When I start my next cycle I plan on loosing all my bodyfat and keeping strength my deadlift is 700
Squat 500
Bench 315
290 6,3 at around 27 percent bodyfat! I have cleaned my diet up no more iifym I eat nothing but 1 pound chicken breast and steak fruits and white rice get around 650 grams of protein a day!
Would it be possible to recomp to to 220 by may! If I start in January and run it for 20 weeks?

you cleaned up your diet and your still ONE FOURTH fat... smfh... this cannot be real and you cannot be this clueless...

Father of the year. The answer to your question is maybe you could recomp but it would be pretty drastic in a five week cycle. I wouldnt suggest it.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt run tren for 20weeks period

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure your macro count is accurate also? Lol, 650 grams of protein is putting in work

- - - Updated - - -

*5 month cycle

Yah my dad is a g!

Father of the year. The answer to your question is maybe you could recomp but it would be pretty drastic in a five week cycle. I wouldnt suggest it.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldnt run tren for 20weeks period

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure your macro count is accurate also? Lol, 650 grams of protein is putting in work

- - - Updated - - -

*5 month cycle
He is black dad never in my life but will give me whatever the hell I want in terms of materials!
And when you say drastic changes in 5 weeks what do you mean? I thought ur only supposed to loose 2 pounds a week to preserve muscle!which would take 20 weeks if I wanted to get to 220 without loosing muscle or strength correct?

And yes I’ve been going super fucking hard on my diet 1 pound chicken breast 5 times a day each chicken breast is 150 grams of protein shits tuff takes me 45 minutes to swallow it!

you seriously 27%? tren will be a nightmare in your condition man. your heart is gonna explode. do what you want man but you are playing with fire and will only set yourself back here.

Why would my heart explode?

you seriously 27%? tren will be a nightmare in your condition man. your heart is gonna explode. do what you want man but you are playing with fire and will only set yourself back here.
I’ve ran 200 mg of tren and my blood pressure was fine from my understanding as long as your not predestined to heart problems then you shouldn’t worry! I was eating steak everyday on tren and no chlosterol or blood pressure issues!

- - - Updated - - -

Trolling Trolling...nothing new here.
Hey man do me a favor and leave the chat this is not even funny how is it trolling!

- - - Updated - - -

You can do whatever you want bro but no one here with half a brain will recommend steroids in your condition much less Tren. You sound very immature and clueless.
How I am a fat powerlifter and wanna she’s the fat I could understand if I never worked out didn’t know how to lift and was a slob but i eat clean and train hard! What am I possible doing wrong accept high calories!

You can do whatever you want bro but no one here with half a brain will recommend steroids in your condition much less Tren. You sound very immature and clueless.

Hey Steve you say my hearts gonna explode why is that! I remember when I was gonna run my first cycle you told me It wasn’t gonna be healthy and it wouldn’t be good! My blood pressure was never affected and my test came back 3x the natty limit! I’m not trying to argue but I hear about people running grams of test/tren! Why would 500 tren mg kill me if I work out and eat clean! I want a valid answer! I know being overweight causes high blood pressure that’s causes heart attack but I don’t have high blood pressure never have!

Just to express my passion!

Why so many damn exclamation points??? Do you yell everything you say man?
Man U don’t understand how bad I want this shit!

I get it dude. I was high BF% when I first started running, not 27%, that's high chief. I was like 20% but I wanted to change that and I did. I'm just telling you from someone who has run a lot of tren, that the amount your talking @ 20 weeks IS A ROUGH CYCLE. You can do it but it you'll be tired by week 10 and by week 15 you'll be fighting to keep motivated in your workout. Not mention the recovery of a 20 week tren is fucking for ever. Super aggressive pct. Are you on trt?

I get it dude. I was high BF% when I first started running, not 27%, that's high chief. I was like 20% but I wanted to change that and I did. I'm just telling you from someone who has run a lot of tren, that the amount your talking @ 20 weeks IS A ROUGH CYCLE. You can do it but it you'll be tired by week 10 and by week 15 you'll be fighting to keep motivated in your workout. Not mention the recovery of a 20 week tren is fucking for ever. Super aggressive pct. Are you on trt?
Thank you! And why do you say I will be tired!
And yes trt for life! I’m actually looking to compete! And my doctor told me not to come off he said I had low t to begin with so my body is already sensitive to things that hurt my endocrine system! He said he has had clients never bounce back from trt the stuff I’m on is harsh and he said it takes time and would make my situation worse and just stay on a super low dose! So fuck it blast and cruise for life!

Why would I be fighting to keep motivated! And if I wanted to recomp to 220 wouldn’t I have to do a slow cut to preserve muscle! I thought if u more than two pounds a week it’s muscle?

Back
Top Bottom