Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Grand OPENING PuritySourceLabs.ru here on Evo! (lab work included)

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgreco16 View Post
    Thanks for your reply. Sorry if I came across rude, was just getting worried and desperate for answers. Just so everyone knows I have received a reply from the company (just now) and all seems to be good. I understand where your coming from and am sorry if I got this post off of topic. To get back on topic, has anyone tried out the Trestolone? It seems to be super legit from everything Iíve heard and read? Do you know about this product Vision?
    Its all good, thank you for understanding my position in which I have to implement these rules, because if I don't a lot of members start copycatting the idea and people run wild with it.. Cool, thats done.. Next..lol

Trestolone: Oh my, what a great compound..
    I've used our trest over a year ago..It exceeded my expectations..It was a game changer and a new learning experience.. You definitely need to incorp an AI..I suggest Adex due to its LONGER lasting effects as an inhibitor.. I would use 0.50mg ED of adex with trest due to its high ratio of aromatization..bear in mind, estrogen is needed for growth to, so you don't want to smash it..Trest is the ONLY aas I would suggest using an AI at the dose I suggest..
    You only need a maintenance dose of Testosterone around 100-200mg weekly of a long ester..
    Expect some serious growing..In fact size proportions up to an 1" with arms in almost record breaking time..

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Its all good, thank you for understanding my position in which I have to implement these rules, because if I don't a lot of members start copycatting the idea and people run wild with it.. Cool, thats done.. Next..lol

Trestolone: Oh my, what a great compound..
    I've used our trest over a year ago..It exceeded my expectations..It was a game changer and a new learning experience.. You definitely need to incorp an AI..I suggest Adex due to its LONGER lasting effects as an inhibitor.. I would use 0.50mg ED of adex with trest due to its high ratio of aromatization..bear in mind, estrogen is needed for growth to, so you don't want to smash it..Trest is the ONLY aas I would suggest using an AI at the dose I suggest..
    You only need a maintenance dose of Testosterone around 100-200mg weekly of a long ester..
    Expect some serious growing..In fact size proportions up to an 1" with arms in almost record breaking time..
    Thanks for the info. Iím even more excited now. I have Really low bf, hopefully that helps. I have Letro on hand, also gonna take proviron with it for help with that. Would letro be too much and get rid of too much estrogen? I am Planning on running test and eq with it also. Thanks for the dose recommendation with test cause I was gonna start at 300 but now thinking that may be too high. Was planning on running the eq at 800- 1 g just stay vascular and treat is so much stronger I figured Iíd have to run that much to even see a benefit with it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Vision. Also forgot to add. I’m only planning on running the trest at 20-25mg everyday. Will this be sufficient enough? The reason is I want the extra size but am going to try as hard as possible to keep the shredded look I have going and maybe even add to it. I know Trest is used for bulking but am still going to implement it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgreco16 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Iím even more excited now. I have Really low bf, hopefully that helps. I have Letro on hand, also gonna take proviron with it for help with that. Would letro be too much and get rid of too much estrogen? I am Planning on running test and eq with it also. Thanks for the dose recommendation with test cause I was gonna start at 300 but now thinking that may be too high. Was planning on running the eq at 800- 1 g just stay vascular and treat is so much stronger I figured Iíd have to run that much to even see a benefit with it. Thanks for the suggestions.
    In my opinion I wouldn't waste your time adding bold, or any other compounds besides testosterone.. Ment is such a potent and dominating compound that it's going to fight tooth & nail very aggressively for its position.. your dosage at 25mg is actually not too bad, I would suggest keeping all your other oils out of the mix besides testosterone this way you have a keen understanding on how you are responding, it would be a good time to learn how to adjust things in either direction and just keeping an eye on the curves, you can better assess on what is doing what..
    Proviron in the mix is a no brainer so definitely keep that going on.. that's a staple item for me regardless..

Definitely keep your inhibitors active everyday, even at a low dosage of ment this drug it's so multifunctional it has many different faces it can be pretty unpredictable..
    If you have your AI's dosed accordingly you don't have to worry about sacrificing your peeled frame.. in fact it could help improve the fullness in the muscle belly giving you more of that high-definition look, at the same time keeping your separations without compromising too much of your striations.. I'm quite confident that you know what you're doing in that department.. this doesn't necessarily have to be a bulk agent, it's just more favored in that area because of obvious reasons..

I'm pretty interested to see how you do with this especially at a low and moderate dosage.. I like your outlook..

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    In my opinion I wouldn't waste your time adding bold, or any other compounds besides testosterone.. Ment is such a potent and dominating compound that it's going to fight tooth & nail very aggressively for its position.. your dosage at 25mg is actually not too bad, I would suggest keeping all your other oils out of the mix besides testosterone this way you have a keen understanding on how you are responding, it would be a good time to learn how to adjust things in either direction and just keeping an eye on the curves, you can better assess on what is doing what..
    Proviron in the mix is a no brainer so definitely keep that going on.. that's a staple item for me regardless..

Definitely keep your inhibitors active everyday, even at a low dosage of ment this drug it's so multifunctional it has many different faces it can be pretty unpredictable..
    If you have your AI's dosed accordingly you don't have to worry about sacrificing your peeled frame.. in fact it could help improve the fullness in the muscle belly giving you more of that high-definition look, at the same time keeping your separations without compromising too much of your striations.. I'm quite confident that you know what you're doing in that department.. this doesn't necessarily have to be a bulk agent, it's just more favored in that area because of obvious reasons..

I'm pretty interested to see how you do with this especially at a low and moderate dosage.. I like your outlook..
    Awesome bro. Iím going to run it exactly how you recommended because what your saying makes 100% sense to me. Iíll save the other compounds for later and maybe mix them with Ment on a different cycle once a have a better understanding on exactly how I respond to Ment. Iíve already been off my last cycle long enough so whenever it comes in Iím going to run it. Hopefully it becomes my new favorite compound over tren, I love the Way tren add strength and hardens me but I cant take the mindset of tren and the night sweats. I was Running 700mg of ace for a while tho and it finally caught up to me mentally. Iíve heard Ment makes you have a good sense of well being and doesnít destroy libido and cardio performance. Anyways, when it comes in I will definitely keep you updated on a weekly basis and take before and after pics that we can use for people who arenít familiar with the results so they can see what it does with proper diet and hardcore training! Thanks bro

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very interesting insight into MENT, I wasnít sure of the hype but hope to continue to here pos reports! YES I TOO would like something other than tren bc the mental sides can be rough...
    GL

- - - Updated - - -

Very interesting insight into MENT, I wasnít sure of the hype but hope to continue to here pos reports! YES I TOO would like something other than tren bc the mental sides can be rough...
    GL

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RspctMod14yagoDivMDnow View Post
    GL

- - - Updated - - -

GL
    Mine came in. Iím liking it so far. Dosing at 25mg a day. Gained 2lbs Iím 5 days. Estrogen is fine with just a quarter of a letro pill eod. Strength has already gone up a little bit. Iím more vascular. Iím not getting night sweats, but weird dreams and waking up spontaneously, way way better mood and mentality then when on ment. Also I should add I take 100mg of proviron a day (this also helps with estro) and itís great with it. Iím thinking about upping the dose to 35mg-50 a day but Dk yet. Vision what do you think? Am I being impatient or will the weight gain keep increasing at my dose? Also running 250 mg test a week 125 twice a week. Thatís all I got for now. Thanks for the future replies!

- - - Updated - - -

Meant to say way better mood and mentality then tren. I love The way Ment makes me feel so far! Also purity source is the shit! The packaging and quality is very impressive! About to order more for a longer cycle. Itís worth every penny

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Been wanting to try look into MENT but havent had a chance yet. I've heard it's a good replacement for tren. Is it comparable in terms of price also?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Does anyone have connections for pharma grade hgh? Such as humatrope, serostim etc.?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by needsourceplease View Post
    Does anyone have connections for pharma grade hgh? Such as humatrope, serostim etc.?
    Here at PSL we have Geno's

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast