Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great cycle results!

chelskiblue

Registered
I got great result from my cardarine cycle! I was 185lbs and was able to lose 15 lbs within 6 weeks! I love this shit!

I was 25% bodyfat at 170 maybe 175 pounds...
my first cycle consisted of Anavar at 10 a day for a few weeks and then up it to 20mgs for the remainder...I added Primobolan at 100mg after 2 weeks and then uped that to 200mg after 1 week.....then I added EQ for 10 weeks at 200mg for a total of about 16 weeks for everyhing....

It was fantastic!!!.....my strength went through the roof and the gains were solid of which I kept them all....without any sides... I loved it!!! oh and I am now 19% bodyfat

I am doing Deca for my second cycle for 12 weeks I can't wait!!!

You started way higher in bodyfat than is ideal for a cycle and you're still too high. What diet did you do if any?

it wasn't the var that made you lose fat. it was you getting back in the game. you don't want to fall into the trap of depending on steroids to motivate you to jump back on the wagon because when you come off you will just fall off again .. happens all the time

You don’t need steroids to drop body fat. Focus on diet first then training will help lower body fat. DOnt use roads until under 15% body fat!!

I was 25% bodyfat at 170 maybe 175 pounds...
my first cycle consisted of Anavar at 10 a day for a few weeks and then up it to 20mgs for the remainder...I added Primobolan at 100mg after 2 weeks and then uped that to 200mg after 1 week.....then I added EQ for 10 weeks at 200mg for a total of about 16 weeks for everyhing....

It was fantastic!!!.....my strength went through the roof and the gains were solid of which I kept them all....without any sides... I loved it!!! oh and I am now 19% bodyfat

I am doing Deca for my second cycle for 12 weeks I can't wait!!!

You should stack test with the deca and include proviron.

The cycle also seems somewhat like you made it up as you went along.
1) started anavar at 10mg then
2) few weeks later anavar at 20mg then
3) added something else (primo) then
4) added yet more (EQ)

Kinda unplanned etc etc and I'm not keen on the longer cycles (so 16 weeks).

Sure you can use them at any body fat but you wont see much real gains just more bulk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the steroids didnt do any of that... everything you did steroid wise was wrong and honestly just terrible... as mobster pointed out, you just threw a bunch of shit together and it made no sense whatsoever. im extremely happy for you that you dropped body fat but trust me when i tell you, if you continue to go as you are right now, and do this over and over, you are going to end up FAR worse off than when you started... you clearly dont have a clue what you are doing and this is something that tricks people if they see results even doing something wrong... its not a matter of IF it will catch up to you, but rather WHEN it catches up to you... and trust me, it will...

Anavar has muscle waste properties it does not burn fat.
Pretty much no steroid butns fat but tren in my opinion.
If u said clen and t3 with 500mg test then u were using a fat burners.
Muscle waste prevention

Back
Top Bottom