Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growth hormone fat loss not going well

underbeen

Registered
I've been using GH for a few months now and my fat loss hasn't been very good.. using 3IU's a day. i know this stuff is legit cause i get it from an anti aging clinic with a script and i see the bloodwork. is it because i am not using enough or is something else going on?

I've been using GH for a few months now and my fat loss hasn't been very good.. using 3IU's a day. i know this stuff is legit cause i get it from an anti aging clinic with a script and i see the bloodwork. is it because i am not using enough or is something else going on?

I mean your diet and workout routine would also be relevant. Hgh isn’t a fat loss compound. It can help but so many other factors. In addition to really start seeing the benefits you need to get out to the 6month+ range.

the fact they have you on 3iu's a day is criminal. legit HGH never needs to be ran that high. 2IU's at most.

also they should have never promised you that gh would help burn fat like magic. they are just trying to make $$$$ off of you which is common of these anti aging clinics.

hgh is a tool to fat loss, but no just taking it will yield poor results without proper diet

I speak from experience bro. These anti-aging clinics and low T centers are popping up like Starbucks and most are scam artists with halfass doctors on staff. They just want your money and they don't give a shit about you or your health.

Don't get me wrong, you're guaranteed legit pharma grade gear but at the cost of your wallet and your health.

Fat loss is all about the diet. I don’t care what you take, you will not get the results unless you get your diet and training done.

its not some magical fat loss compound.. .first of all, it takes TIME to see fat loss with it... it can take several months but on top of that, if you expecting to be dropping huge amounts of weight with it then you are way off as well... i think the problem here is more so a lack of education and understanding on hgh in general... you dont have the right expectations...

Or maybe you arent doing anything with your diet to give fat loss?

Hgh isnt going to do the work for you

its not some magical fat loss compound.. .first of all, it takes TIME to see fat loss with it... it can take several months but on top of that, if you expecting to be dropping huge amounts of weight with it then you are way off as well... i think the problem here is more so a lack of education and understanding on hgh in general... you dont have the right expectations...

This [emoji3516]

You need diet and exercise bro and your dose it to high to start with to be honest so just make sure you're doing things right and not trying to use compounds as if they where going to do the work all alone

Back
Top Bottom