Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growth Hormone Test Results

docmus

Hi Guys,

Need some quick info if that's OK. My wife has been taking growth hormone we got from a friend and I have a suspicion it's fake. She has been taking 1IU/IU for the first 4 months, and after little results, we upped it to 1.5IU/day for the last 2.5 months. We had her blood work done and the results came back as 0.3 on the scale of 0.0 - 10.0 ng/ml.

On test day she fasted for 12 hours, took her normal shot at 5:30am, they took blood at 8:30am. I just want to make sure I did this correctly and am understanding this correctly. Stuff is most likely fake, right?

Hi Guys,

Need some quick info if that's OK. My wife has been taking growth hormone we got from a friend and I have a suspicion it's fake. She has been taking 1IU/IU for the first 4 months, and after little results, we upped it to 1.5IU/day for the last 2.5 months. We had her blood work done and the results came back as 0.3 on the scale of 0.0 - 10.0 ng/ml.

On test day she fasted for 12 hours, took her normal shot at 5:30am, they took blood at 8:30am. I just want to make sure I did this correctly and am understanding this correctly. Stuff is most likely fake, right?

This is the wrong testing protocol. A snapshop test of her serum HGH doesn't tell you anything about the quality of the HGH. Next time, she needs to inject 10 iu's IM and then have the blood draw pulled in 3 to 3.5 hrs post injection. Fasting is highly recommended prior to the test.

This is the wrong testing protocol. A snapshop test of her serum HGH doesn't tell you anything about the quality of the HGH. Next time, she needs to inject 10 iu's IM and then have the blood draw pulled in 3 to 3.5 hrs post injection. Fasting is highly recommended prior to the test.

I'm confused I think. Wouldn't taking HGH for 6+ months show a higher level than almost zero though?

- - - Updated - - -

Did we take the wrong test? I grabbed the one from privateMDLabs that said Growth Hormone test for women.

I'm confused I think. Wouldn't taking HGH for 6+ months show a higher level than almost zero though?

- - - Updated - - -

Did we take the wrong test? I grabbed the one from privateMDLabs that said Growth Hormone test for women.

HGH has a super short half-life so testing serum levels is unreliable and not used in the manner you described. In a medical setting, if a doctor wants to check someone's HGH function, they give the patient a growth hormone stimulating substance and then measure the serum levels.

Testing HGH is a challenge, but the current "bro-science" protocol is exactly like I described. 10IU's injected into the muscle...then draw the blood 3 to 3.5 hours after the injection. Your measured serum level should be will above the max range if you have legit HGH.

- - - Updated - - -

I copied PSL's recommended method below: This is the bro-science gold standard for testing HGH.

Checking your HGH serum levels through blood work!
(Textbook testing for therapeutic levels vs 4-10ius is far different)

In today's age we are limited to testing methods when testing our HGH serum levels due to expense factors.. Though direct HGH serum blood work seems to be the only practical method we have available when it concerns "Meat Heads on a budget" such as PrivateLabs/labcorp, it's known as a "Crude method" like all blood work, however it's a good indicator of where we came from, where we are, and where we are going!

Before we begin, I want to reiterate the fact that there are different testing methods that will yields different results..

For instance ECLIA vs LC MS-MS; ECLIA Method which is short for "Electrochemiluminescent Immunoassay".. It’s a fast and affordable method to measure total hormones in your blood. Many labs use this method because it’s automatic and doesn’t require too much work on a lab technician’s part, it's simply the standard affordable method done by most clinics for blood tests..It's not reliable or entirely accurate..It's simply just a "standard generic method", fast turn around, nothing more, nothing less...It's simply just a fast,quick snap shot for the moment to give almost instant results, so it's somewhat accurate for that sole purpose when it concerns "Just tell me whats going on now, yes or no"...

LC MS-MS Method is short for "liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry". It’s considered the gold standard method by many researchers in measuring small molecules. Its accuracy and consistency is why the CDC is recommending LC/MS to be the standard method used when testing HGH/IGF or even total testosterone. Because LC/MS is more sensitive than ECLIA, doctors typically use this method when testing patients with really low levels with HGH or even again - testosterone levels, and testing individuals such as women and children. While it’s more accurate and sensitive, the LC/MS method is more expensive than ECLIA. And it takes a bit longer to get your results...Always place into great consideration that with the LC MS-MS method it will be more pronounced with measuring specific concentrations..

The truth of the matter is, HGH serum levels only validates it's legitimacy NOT potency because testing results will vary "dramatically" from each individual to the next..Testing HGH levels is a crude method at best, at the same time providing a keen indication on what's taken place..

Testing for IGF serum levels is one of the better methods to assure the quality, in which will help validate the authenticity of the product!

FYI; Always have a baseline, knowing your baseline is pivotal especially if you have a history with testing and having a complete understanding of what your REAL baseline is, this way comparisons can be applied from prior dates to future instances, or even protocols, as there's numerous variables that may effect results..

Test pricing can range from 50-75$ in some cases for a HGH or IGF panel http://www.privatemdlabs.com/

Testing HGH serum through a blood panel is NOT the current lab standard,IGF levels establish the effectiveness of TRUE HGH levels,and they are seen and recognized by a labs aspect as the RELIABLE standard (depending on time of day,diet,and/or the influence of injection of HGH(exogenous) other then natural levels (endogenous ),However, I'm not suggesting that HGH labs are poor with inaccuracy, in fact I'm going to implementing that it's a GREAT alternative compared to the expensive lab standards, as it can provide overwhelming evidence if your HGH is in fact real HGH..

Now, if your utilizing HGH through subq/IM administration (exogenous influence) your levels will spike approximately 3 hrs after administration, an IFG analysis is completely unnecessary UNLESS you have tested prior for baseline levels and wish to compare, the simple HGH serum test will yield a sufficient readout if in fact your HGH is legit or not, as your HGH serum will stand far outside of the standard reference range.. FACT- This is a proven method to determine a YES or NO.. (Its's suggested to do a pre base line readings on HGH & IGF levels for comparison)
Also, always keep notes when testings, with each pre and after test method..

Preparing for Blood test (6-10ius pre testing)

There's a lot of controversy in regards to fasting vs finding it unnecessary.. There's some truth behind this for great reason, such as fasting enhances growth hormone secretion and amplifies the complex rhythms of growth hormone secretion in men (when testing natural levels), levels can be very infrequent and erratic, especially during a fed state, as many nutrients posses an unpredictable effect on GH release in most people..(metabolization sensitivity will vary).. However, when testing 3hrs after IM injection of HGH fasting has been proven to be irrelevant to serum levels (in some/most patients).In order to rule out and opposing factors that can be questionable with manipulation through serum levels, it is SUGGESTED to fast 6-10 hrs pre-blood drawing. Carbohydrate intake should be lowered considerably 24 hrs prior, up until 6-10 hrs fast, there after no consumption (glucose may suppress GH release effecting spike levels)..

Dosages and Serum levels to expect

6-8ius can yield 15-50 ng/mL as ranges can vary (this has been proven in real life experiences, regardless of the quality, generic or US Pharma grade,some user do NOT respond well with HGH injections, fact this is why it's suggested to keep notes from prior testing) Toss text book reads out the window!

Remain inactive pre-testing

As Further recommendations have it, absolutely no strenuous or rigorous stimulation through activities such as running,walking,or exercising, anything that can stimulation hormonal levels and HGH secretions..

Consumption of water is fine, a glass or 2 will NOT hurt, but limit hrs up until testings..

The usage of alcohol and/or tobacco is entirely prohibited, and not recommended, especially alcohol..cease all consumption 72hrs prior due to the brake down enzymes and glucose levels and pancreases secretions from alcohol..

Recap-

6-10 ius (IM) 3 hrs pre testing (subq administration possess a slower rate with metabolizing in some users, IM has proven a 2-6 fold in levels)
Fasting is recommended, but not necessary (suggested 6-10 hrs pre)
Limit carb intake to absolute minimum
Consumption of water is OK if limited to 1 glass or 2, and not 3 hrs pre testing
No strenuous activities under any circumstances before testing
The use of alcohol and tobacco and other drugs should be completely eliminated 72 hrs prior to testing

Regards,
Vision

Normal everyday use lets say 3.3iu ed can be shot into belly fat tho right? Just like peptides using a 35g slin pin?

Nismo - that post was VERY helpful thanks for the clarification. So, this test shows that my wife's GH levels are extremely low, but it doesn't really give a fair indication of whether or not the HGH we are using is bad or good or diluted, do I have that correct so far?

Normal everyday use lets say 3.3iu ed can be shot into belly fat tho right? Just like peptides using a 35g slin pin?

This is my understanding, yes. You can also do IM but SubQ is fine as well from what I've read. My wife did SubQ last time around (using different HGH) and got great results. This time the results are existent which led us to check her bloodwork.

- - - Updated - - -

Oops - this post should read, "This time the results are NON-existant.

Yes the suggested method of everyday injections is subq. The belly fat area is where I inject mine. In theory, injecting IM is also acceptable and results in a slightly faster uptake.

Nismo - that post was VERY helpful thanks for the clarification. So, this test shows that my wife's GH levels are extremely low, but it doesn't really give a fair indication of whether or not the HGH we are using is bad or good or diluted, do I have that correct so far?
It shows that her levels were low the exact moment the blood was drawn. If you take the sample a few hours later, you will likely get different results. That's why it's not a reliable test of HGH quality for the purposes of this discussion.

It would also be interesting to see what her IGF-1 levels are. If she has been on quality HGH for at least 8 weeks, her IGF-1 should be on the higher side. I'd caution you by saying that IGF-1 analysis is also not a great method UNLESS you have a baseline test done before she started using the HGH. Your liver produces IGF-1 in response to the signaling from the HGH, and everyone's liver is going to respond with different levels of IGF-1 production.

Yes the suggested method of everyday injections is subq. The belly fat area is where I inject mine. In theory, injecting IM is also acceptable and results in a slightly faster uptake.

It shows that her levels were low the exact moment the blood was drawn. If you take the sample a few hours later, you will likely get different results. That's why it's not a reliable test of HGH quality for the purposes of this discussion.

It would also be interesting to see what her IGF-1 levels are. If she has been on quality HGH for at least 8 weeks, her IGF-1 should be on the higher side. I'd caution you by saying that IGF-1 analysis is also not a great method UNLESS you have a baseline test done before she started using the HGH. Your liver produces IGF-1 in response to the signaling from the HGH, and everyone's liver is going to respond with different levels of IGF-1 production.

Thanks again, Nismo99.

So where and how do I go from here to test if the HGH is real? Can I have her shoot 6ui-8iu into her muscle in the morning and have her retake the same blood test and see what the results are? We waited about 3 hours from her SubQ shot until her blood is drawn this past test FYI.

Also, does she have to do the test or can I take a baseline, then take 10IU IM, then retake the blood test to see what the results are? I want to know if this stuff is real since I have another 1.5 kits of it left. If it's not real I'll get it from one of the sponsored places on this form (DMs greatly appreciated if there are recommendations where I should get it).

Thanks again, Nismo99.

So where and how do I go from here to test if the HGH is real? Can I have her shoot 6ui-8iu into her muscle in the morning and have her retake the same blood test and see what the results are? We waited about 3 hours from her SubQ shot until her blood is drawn this past test FYI.

Also, does she have to do the test or can I take a baseline, then take 10IU IM, then retake the blood test to see what the results are? I want to know if this stuff is real since I have another 1.5 kits of it left. If it's not real I'll get it from one of the sponsored places on this form (DMs greatly appreciated if there are recommendations where I should get it).

Good questions. If the goal is just to test the authenticity of the HGH, then either you or her could do the 10IU IM injection and then get bloods drawn in 3 to 3.5 hours while fasting. When we talk about "baseline" we are referring to an IGF-1 baseline test rather than the serum HGH test. This test would be invalid and pointless for your wife since she has already been using HGH for quite some time. Because she has no baseline to compare against, an IGF-1 test would be more for informational purposes only but won't get at the heart of your question...is your HGH real. If you wanted to get a baseline IGF-1 number for yourself, that's not a bad idea so you will know your baseline. That's the problem...once people start using HGH, they tend to use it for months or many years...so they never get that baseline done.

Here is my advice to keep this really simple and easy. Either you, or your wife, can inject the 10IU IM, and then go get your serum test done per the protocol I outlined. Once the results come back, you will know conclusively if your HG is legit. Make sure to post the results here because I am sure everyone would like to know the final results. If your HGH serum test comes back like horse shit, then I would suggest contacting your source for a refund (hopefully). Then use one of the approved sources we have on this forum. I am using PSL's HGH products once I run out of the pharma grade Pfizer Genotropins I've been using. I've ton literally hundreds of hours of research and searching to validate the HGH products on the market. So far, the PSL stuff has always tested on point.

Good questions. If the goal is just to test the authenticity of the HGH, then either you or her could do the 10IU IM injection and then get bloods drawn in 3 to 3.5 hours while fasting. When we talk about "baseline" we are referring to an IGF-1 baseline test rather than the serum HGH test. This test would be invalid and pointless for your wife since she has already been using HGH for quite some time. Because she has no baseline to compare against, an IGF-1 test would be more for informational purposes only but won't get at the heart of your question...is your HGH real. If you wanted to get a baseline IGF-1 number for yourself, that's not a bad idea so you will know your baseline. That's the problem...once people start using HGH, they tend to use it for months or many years...so they never get that baseline done.

Here is my advice to keep this really simple and easy. Either you, or your wife, can inject the 10IU IM, and then go get your serum test done per the protocol I outlined. Once the results come back, you will know conclusively if your HG is legit. Make sure to post the results here because I am sure everyone would like to know the final results. If your HGH serum test comes back like horse shit, then I would suggest contacting your source for a refund (hopefully). Then use one of the approved sources we have on this forum. I am using PSL's HGH products once I run out of the pharma grade Pfizer Genotropins I've been using. I've ton literally hundreds of hours of research and searching to validate the HGH products on the market. So far, the PSL stuff has always tested on point.

This is a very thorough answer and very informative. Thanks for taking the time to help me out, it's much appreciated! I will see if she can do 10IU into her delt and test 3 hours later. If not, maybe I will get a baseline done then do it myself for the sake of testing.

Thanks again!

This is a very thorough answer and very informative. Thanks for taking the time to help me out, it's much appreciated! I will see if she can do 10IU into her delt and test 3 hours later. If not, maybe I will get a baseline done then do it myself for the sake of testing.

Thanks again!

Anytime bro...good luck and let us know the results.

@nismo99 gave you a pretty much perfect answer.

It's impossible to determine whether or not her HGH is real based on the testing procedures. Re-test the HGH with the outline given by @nismo99

- - - Updated - - -

What were her numbers before. Also, as I always ask, how come she's not allowed to ask for herself?

What were her numbers before. Also, as I always ask, how come she's not allowed to ask for herself?

YOu mean ask you guys for help on the forums? If so, for sure she's welcomed to and she was a lurker on EliteFitness for a long while but she prefers I ask/talk. She's the one that found the doses she wanted to take and I"m the one that found/finds the sources.

- - - Updated - - -

at the end of the day trusting your source should be important..

check out the sticky and it links to juvepharma.. they have legit HGH and there is a sweet discount code going

Thanks, Stevesmi! I took 10IU this morning and took the blood test as Nismo99 listed above. I'll let you guys know what the results are. I am skeptical of the source this time around because we didn't see the same results as we saw last time. For what it's worth the last time it was from the same friend but he had a different source at the time. Different bottles and packaging completely.

In the future I"ll make sure I get it from the trusted sources you guys have listed in your signatures and on these forums. I appreciate all the leg work you guys have put in helping (and sharing) to find sources. So thanks for that!

Stevesmi - one last thing, any reason, other than prices, I should go with Juvepharma vs PSL?

Thanks, Stevesmi! I took 10IU this morning and took the blood test as Nismo99 listed above. I'll let you guys know what the results are. I am skeptical of the source this time around because we didn't see the same results as we saw last time. For what it's worth the last time it was from the same friend but he had a different source at the time. Different bottles and packaging completely.

I am very excited to see those lab results...now you will know for sure one way or the other, brother!

YOu mean ask you guys for help on the forums? If so, for sure she's welcomed to and she was a lurker on EliteFitness for a long while but she prefers I ask/talk. She's the one that found the doses she wanted to take and I"m the one that found/finds the sources.

- - - Updated - - -

In the future I"ll make sure I get it from the trusted sources you guys have listed in your signatures and on these forums. I appreciate all the leg work you guys have put in helping (and sharing) to find sources. So thanks for that!

Stevesmi - one last thing, any reason, other than prices, I should go with Juvepharma vs PSL?

Im running a Juvepharma log right now and will be posting bloods up when they are run in about a week.

I will be doing an IGF-1 test. My baseline from my doctors full health panel done 2 years ago had me at I believe 168 IGF score (trying to dig the paperwork up but I know i was in the mid 100s).

I like Juve its really good stuff but the Somatropin from PSL looks great too. They were doing the $320 for 200IUs of Somatropin during halloween which I almost jumped at.

I have a few more kits of Juve that im going to run but I may go and do the bulk buy discount and get 1,000 IUs of the Somatropin for $1550 ($155/100IU kit) as I have used their AAS and ancillaries and they are legit. Also will be running their CJC with DAC too.

Back
Top Bottom