Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Guidance for Beginners (Non-Bodybuilder Simply Wanting To Lose Weight)

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question Guidance for Beginners (Non-Bodybuilder Simply Wanting To Lose Weight)

Hello!

Im new to all of these interesting methods of enhancing the body. Im far from being bodybuilder and i don't foresee myself becoming one... Im simply someone who was overweight until i lost all of the undesired fat and desirably weighed 140lbs. Well time has passed and now i'm in the situation of wanting to lose weight again but a little differently this time around. I did some digging and stumbled upon T3 which as i read helps speed up the metabolism, etc.. Well i would love to take that as go to the gym and begin my journey of losing weight again but this time i don't wanna look like a scronny twink and want to build some muscle.... I began digging somemore and found something called Superdrol that helps boost muscle.

My goals are to lose weight using T3, dieting and proper exercise but also to tone my upper body such as my arms and shoulders etc using Superdrol...

Does anyone have any advice and suggestions on how fast this stuff works and if you recommend me using N2GAURD with this stuff ?

I've always gone to the gym desiring to look like one of the muscle guys and thats my goal eventually.

Thank you all for your time and help.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Whatever you do - DO NOT take T3. Messing around with thyroid drugs is a terrible idea. It can permanently suppress your body's natural thyroid output and you will experience a major rebound once you get off the drug.

Also super drol - tons of side effects. Super liver toxic and one of the worst things you can put in your body for your hair line.

At 140 pounds man, you really don't need anything. You need to start eating a well balanced diet and take up weight training. Look into carb cycling. You will gain muscle and loose fat at the same time. Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...vor-44776.html

If you are adamant on taking something, look into SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS
    Great for lean mass and fat loss and they are pretty much side effect free

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Whatever you do - DO NOT take T3. Messing around with thyroid drugs is a terrible idea. It can permanently suppress your body's natural thyroid output and you will experience a major rebound once you get off the drug.

Also super drol - tons of side effects. Super liver toxic and one of the worst things you can put in your body for your hair line.

At 140 pounds man, you really don't need anything. You need to start eating a well balanced diet and take up weight training. Look into carb cycling. You will gain muscle and loose fat at the same time. Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...vor-44776.html

If you are adamant on taking something, look into SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS
    Great for lean mass and fat loss and they are pretty much side effect free
    Okay thanks for the advice!

Im not 140 anymore... I've gained fat lbs over the past couple of month and im nearly 200lbs now

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You lost weight before and whatever you did worked - so do that. It worked, you succeeded and if it ain't broke why fix it with T3?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Staff Writer
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First of all, it is a very bad idea to use T3 for fat loss. You should never mess with your thyroids, because it is a very delicate gland, and you can end up with much worse results. Not long ago, I have personally seen the case of a lady who was taking it for fat loss. Everything went well in the beginning, and then she had a bad reaction to it, and had to stop using it. Ever since, she is gaining weight uncontrollably. All in all, you should never use thyroid meds without a proper prescription from your doc based on blood work.

I really like @mobster's view of the situation - if something was working before for you to lose weight and keep yourself in shape, why not do the same thing now?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    everyone wants the magic pill to lose weight.. think about it.. if such a thing existed life would be simple

it boils down to diet and exercise first and 2nd.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    First of all, it is a very bad idea to use T3 for fat loss. You should never mess with your thyroids, because it is a very delicate gland, and you can end up with much worse results. Not long ago, I have personally seen the case of a lady who was taking it for fat loss. Everything went well in the beginning, and then she had a bad reaction to it, and had to stop using it. Ever since, she is gaining weight uncontrollably. All in all, you should never use thyroid meds without a proper prescription from your doc based on blood work.

I really like @mobster's view of the situation - if something was working before for you to lose weight and keep yourself in shape, why not do the same thing now?
    Exactly. 100% it worked. Any aid adds to that rather than replaces it. They still need to diet then they can add something to help.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What you need to do is be in a caloric deficit every single day. Learn to be ok with being hungry. I would also be tracking calories so you can ensure you are eating the right amount. If you are not sure how much to eat then use an online TDEE calculator to figure it out.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What about SARMS ? im looking for something to boost my fat loss efforts and sort of double my efforts if that makes sense

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    You lost weight before and whatever you did worked - so do that. It worked, you succeeded and if it ain't broke why fix it with T3?
    I'll second that motion.