Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys here doing paid write-ups for sarmssearch.com - How do you sleep at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Don't bash me. I did say in the beginning i am copy-pasting what I wrote on other forums. It was actually EliteFitness that promoted it once.

And this thread is merely to educate and put the word out on the interweb what a big scam it is.

I will just repost my experience i shared on another website - for the sake of someone willing to order from the website.

Just had a very bad experience with Sarmssearch. The company that responds to emails via iPhone.

I purchased a GW and shipping was international, yet I was not sent any tracking details. I asked before purchase if they have any experience shipping to my country and he said they do. I read on few forums, reps vouching and people speaking about it so i made the purchase. Yet, I received no invoice, no shipping details, nothing. Which was very weird, but i was ok with it.

I asked for tracking number but the guy told me he has sent via USPS and tracking stops once it leaves the U.S. I told him that things are different in my country and i definitely do need a tracking number because the national postal service does not door deliver, rather you have to go and collect it from the post office in person.

After much deliberation and waiting for the period i was asked to, i asked for the tracking details again, at least as a base to go and check for the shipment. But there was no response. I had to email multiple times to get a response that was rude and uncaring.

I don't even have any details as to what they labelled the shipment as, for me to tell the post office guys, what my content is. Let alone the fact that it is a dodgy research compound!

Anyway, after much patience and knowing this is not going to anywhere and the fact that they are adamant at not providing me the tracking details (no matter how obsolete), i am certain that i have been scammed, so i called up my bank and have asked to cancel the charge.

I know a lot of disguised reps now might come firing at me saying stuff like it is legit and what not.. and it may be so, and they might be a legit company, but only for shipping in the States.
For guys outside States ordering from them, you need to really consider what can likely happen. There is another supplier with a similar name who was more than supportive and very honest about the shipping process and everything, and the only reason i could not order from them was because their GW is suspended in alcohol while SS claimed theirs is "not." Which again makes me suspicious if it was really true or a false sales pitch.

If anyone of you who claims to defend Sarmssearch.com or accuses me of anything - PROVE IT! i have all emails and communication and CC details. You must be fucking ashamed of yourself, running a website like this, lying your soul off, for a few hundred dollars. Fucking shame.

This is what happens when you smoke too much weed while taking sarms lol

Directions:
1) Browse other forums sites or whatever
2) Give your money away to scumbag scammers
3)Go to EVO get the correct information get your balls busted and learn a lesson.
***OR BEGIN AT #3***
just kidding
(sorry for your loss)

these people are just bashing sarmssearch to help promote sarms1, SS is legit ive used them multiple times. The extra cost to me is extra quality, ive used sarms1 once and went right back to sarmssearch afterwards

these people are just bashing sarmssearch to help promote sarms1, SS is legit ive used them multiple times. The extra cost to me is extra quality, ive used sarms1 once and went right back to sarmssearch afterwards

The BUMP is strong with this one ^

What bullshit. They're a bunch of scammer/s, who operate from their bedroom and have their suppliers in China ship that shitty bottle. I received it, but it did absolutely nothing at all. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! I had a gyno surgery and training hard, taking the right supplements, feel much better now. Will probably start a cycle as well in few weeks, but no more mysterious b.s. like this.

No, I am not. Sarmssearch is crap. I have no agenda here, i don't give a shit about sarms1 either. I am just an end-user. And i want to share my experience so that others don't get scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom