Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys here doing paid write-ups for sarmssearch.com - How do you sleep at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raraptor

Newbie Brother
Registered
I will just repost my experience i shared on another website - for the sake of someone willing to order from the website.

Just had a very bad experience with Sarmssearch. The company that responds to emails via iPhone.

I purchased a GW and shipping was international, yet I was not sent any tracking details. I asked before purchase if they have any experience shipping to my country and he said they do. I read on few forums, reps vouching and people speaking about it so i made the purchase. Yet, I received no invoice, no shipping details, nothing. Which was very weird, but i was ok with it.

I asked for tracking number but the guy told me he has sent via USPS and tracking stops once it leaves the U.S. I told him that things are different in my country and i definitely do need a tracking number because the national postal service does not door deliver, rather you have to go and collect it from the post office in person.

After much deliberation and waiting for the period i was asked to, i asked for the tracking details again, at least as a base to go and check for the shipment. But there was no response. I had to email multiple times to get a response that was rude and uncaring.

I don't even have any details as to what they labelled the shipment as, for me to tell the post office guys, what my content is. Let alone the fact that it is a dodgy research compound!

Anyway, after much patience and knowing this is not going to anywhere and the fact that they are adamant at not providing me the tracking details (no matter how obsolete), i am certain that i have been scammed, so i called up my bank and have asked to cancel the charge.

I know a lot of disguised reps now might come firing at me saying stuff like it is legit and what not.. and it may be so, and they might be a legit company, but only for shipping in the States.
For guys outside States ordering from them, you need to really consider what can likely happen. There is another supplier with a similar name who was more than supportive and very honest about the shipping process and everything, and the only reason i could not order from them was because their GW is suspended in alcohol while SS claimed theirs is "not." Which again makes me suspicious if it was really true or a false sales pitch.

If anyone of you who claims to defend Sarmssearch.com or accuses me of anything - PROVE IT! i have all emails and communication and CC details. You must be fucking ashamed of yourself, running a website like this, lying your soul off, for a few hundred dollars. Fucking shame.

I know sarms1.com is the sponsor here, in fact the last part of my convo is about them, but i have read about sarmssearch here as well. If you say now it's a scam, why not put the word out so the people know it.

There is no affiliation with sarmssearch on this site whatsoever, so we can't help you with that. All I can say is next time go with a trusted source like sarms1

I know sarms1.com is the sponsor here, in fact the last part of my convo is about them, but i have read about sarmssearch here as well. If you say now it's a scam, why not put the word out so the people know it.

if a source is a scammer we will list them as a scammer in the source section.

with supplement companies and such you need to do your own homework, nobody on here is going to spoon feed you information. muscle milk is good, muscle milk sucks, muscle milk made me fat, muscle milk gave me diarrhea. post up your review on something if you didn't like it. its as simple as that.

ive never seen or heard anything about sarmssearch on this forum or evo.org
and i cant recall seeing any bad reviews or people that were unsatisfied with sarms1
sorry bro

To OP,
As long as I've Been a Member, I've not Heard of "Sarmssearch" until Recently.
I ran across the Guy that Supposedly works for them, while I was doing Research on a Topic.
So I Emailed Him and the Responses I got told me He didn't know His Ass from 1st Base............................. JP
P.S.
Of Course they're Scammers.
P.S.S.
But they've Never Ever been Here.

I think you may be off your meds? I have not seen sarmsearch mentioned here or barely anywhere else in a very long time. You should get your facts straight before making strange accusations against forums and their members because you sound foolish. It is excellent to bring this sort of bad experience to everyone's attention but furthering it with nonsense is causing an adverse effect.

Yea this thread is completely irrelevant and should be deleted.. Take it up with their customer service

Go with Sarms1 always bro... And before you order anything, come and check on EVO. THis is why we are all here. To get you the best information possible with the most up to status on companies.

I guess I dont understand why the suspension with alcohol is such a big deal... man up and drink that shit

Lol in my times of browsing the forums and just goofing off I have yet to hear of sarmssearch up until now so i am at a loss on the "guys" here that are shills for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had good SARMs back a few years ago but too expensive. Use sarms1 man the service is much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP...I am fairly new here and not a mod or on any other site. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM BEFORE. Sarms1 is good to go. Plain and simple. I'm telling you there's a mix up in your info. Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom