Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GVT for bulk cycle

badg96

Registered
good afternoon i will start in 1 month to do a cycle of rad-140, lgd and andarine and i would like to know if this type of training is good for those on a cycle, i know that for naturals this is not a good training .
thanks

I thought that to get the most out of the equipment it’s good to use a routine with a lot of volume

I thought that to get the most out of the equipment it’s good to use a routine with a lot of volume

So one type of training or the other isnt going to maximize a sarms cycle.

I usually do 1 month have weights then 1 month volume training and so on.

I wouldnt say stick to one type of training the entire time you can mix it up. I made great gains on a similar stack you are running doing heavy 5 x 5 lifts so its really irrelevant just do what works best for you.

theres nothing specific man... this is not cookie cutter shit... thats trial and error where you have to figure out what works for you

Can anyone give me a bodyfat estimate? I know I don't have any muscle that I've only been cutting since I started training because I started with 30% fat. I'm doing 1000 calories of deficit. I wanted to reach 10% before doing the cycle

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/a/hxCpUfW

No particular program is going to inherently be better than another. So long as intensity, frequency, volume are all tailored properly, and the program focuses on progressive overload, progress can be made.

That said, I am not a huge fan of GVT myself. I would much rather have a few more movements.

In regards to your photos, body fat is always something that is just a crap shoot. I would personally say 13-15%ish.

I forgot to mention an important detail that I lift very low lifts so I don't know if this training was going to be very efficient for me.I only do a bench press 5x 72 kg, squat 5x 100 kg, dead weight 5x 112.5 kg, military press 8 x 40 kg, row 8 x 68 kg.

Back
Top Bottom