Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516

phillipmasters

Registered
Hey All,

I'm sitting at 185 lbs right now at the end of a semi dirty bulk. I know it's about to be winter but I still want to cut. I purchased GW-501516 to aid in the fat burning process, haven't started it yet. When i receive it in the mail, I plan on starting out on 10mg ED and increasing to 15mg if necessary. Based on the picture I have attached, what do you think GW-501516 would do for me?

Hey All,

I'm sitting at 185 lbs right now at the end of a semi dirty bulk. I know it's about to be winter but I still want to cut. I purchased GW-501516 to aid in the fat burning process, haven't started it yet. When i receive it in the mail, I plan on starting out on 10mg ED and increasing to 15mg if necessary. Based on the picture I have attached, what do you think GW-501516 would do for me?

theres no picture attached but you need to run it at 20 mg the entire way and at least 12 weeks, if you want to get the most out of it...

the benefits are written about everywhere... endurance, increased metabolism, weight/fat loss, lower blood pressure, helps improve cholesterol.... obviously your diet and training need to also be consistent and disciplined as well

I noticed a big increase in endurance and stamina. As far as fat loss and leaning out, I didn't see that at all. Maybe it works better if you're already at a higher bf%? I ran it at 20mg.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you're at the end of a "dirty bulk" I would save it for further down the road when progress slows down. You should easily be able to drop body fat down through diet, then add in the gw501516 later on when you could really use it.

Oh yeah its great from endurance and stamina. Fat loss will boil down to diet primarily. With the combination of clean eating and GW you will get great results.

I tried uploading a pic but it wouldn’t work I don’t know why? 20mg will be bumped up for sure. Which exact company should I use. Esarms or banned?

I tried uploading a pic but it wouldn’t work I don’t know why? 20mg will be bumped up for sure. Which exact company should I use. Esarms or banned?

bro you can use imgur.com...then link us..or the IMAGE button on the panel above when you type

Hey All,

Run it at 20mg per day or you're selling yourself short. You need to structure your diet right as well to see the results

esarms is the one who sells GW

Back
Top Bottom