Thread: GW-501516

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

GW-501516

Hey All,

I'm sitting at 185 lbs right now at the end of a semi dirty bulk. I know it's about to be winter but I still want to cut. I purchased GW-501516 to aid in the fat burning process, haven't started it yet. When i receive it in the mail, I plan on starting out on 10mg ED and increasing to 15mg if necessary. Based on the picture I have attached, what do you think GW-501516 would do for me?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipmasters View Post
    Hey All,

I'm sitting at 185 lbs right now at the end of a semi dirty bulk. I know it's about to be winter but I still want to cut. I purchased GW-501516 to aid in the fat burning process, haven't started it yet. When i receive it in the mail, I plan on starting out on 10mg ED and increasing to 15mg if necessary. Based on the picture I have attached, what do you think GW-501516 would do for me?
    theres no picture attached but you need to run it at 20 mg the entire way and at least 12 weeks, if you want to get the most out of it...

the benefits are written about everywhere... endurance, increased metabolism, weight/fat loss, lower blood pressure, helps improve cholesterol.... obviously your diet and training need to also be consistent and disciplined as well

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    'about to be winter'? Then why am I freezing my ass off now lol

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    cardarine works best when you have your diet and training on point.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I noticed a big increase in endurance and stamina. As far as fat loss and leaning out, I didn't see that at all. Maybe it works better if you're already at a higher bf%? I ran it at 20mg.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you're at the end of a "dirty bulk" I would save it for further down the road when progress slows down. You should easily be able to drop body fat down through diet, then add in the gw501516 later on when you could really use it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Oh yeah its great from endurance and stamina. Fat loss will boil down to diet primarily. With the combination of clean eating and GW you will get great results.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    GW-501516 is a great addition to any cycle. ESARMS has the highest quality.

www.esarms.com
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I tried uploading a pic but it wouldn’t work I don’t know why? 20mg will be bumped up for sure. Which exact company should I use. Esarms or banned?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I tried uploading a pic but it wouldn’t work I don’t know why? 20mg will be bumped up for sure. Which exact company should I use. Esarms or banned?
    bro you can use imgur.com...then link us..or the IMAGE button on the panel above when you type
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey All,

Run it at 20mg per day or you're selling yourself short. You need to structure your diet right as well to see the results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast