Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW 501516 dosage

AlexisJP08

Registered
I've been searching the forum relentlessly trying to find the proper dosage for my GW/Cardarine. I purchased it from SARMS1. I noticed everyone talking about doses in MGs but the dropper is in MLs. I feel stupid for even asking but I have to know. Lol
Conversion calculator says .20 ml is 20mg... Correct?
Thanks for the help!! :)

I've been searching the forum relentlessly trying to find the proper dosage for my GW/Cardarine. I purchased it from SARMS1. I noticed everyone talking about doses in MGs but the dropper is in MLs. I feel stupid for even asking but I have to know. Lol
Conversion calculator says .20 ml is 20mg... Correct?
Thanks for the help!! :)

Actually, the correct dosage is 1ml= 20mg. I split that into 2-0.5ml doses. One in the morning and one at night. But I've read the halflife is 24 hours so you could take it all at once, at the same time every day if you prefer.

not a stupid question.

the entire dropper is 1ML

1ML is 20mg's

so half a dropper would be 10mg's and so on

and i have a bottle of cardarine right here i just looked at and the droppers have measurements on them

@stevesmi got you well covered there. As a matter of fact, that is quite a frequent question, so don't feel bad for this.

Thanks everybody! I was only taking a quarter of the dose for the last two days because I wasn't sure lol
Also it's dosed on the back of the tongue right? That's what I've read on other posts.

Thanks everybody! I was only taking a quarter of the dose for the last two days because I wasn't sure lol
Also it's dosed on the back of the tongue right? That's what I've read on other posts.

quarter of the dose is 5mg

and you squirt back of mouth and swallow, chase with liquids. no need to have it sit on your tongue at all.

The recommended dosage of cardarine is 20mg/day.

Sarms1.com doses their cardarine at 20mg/mL and each vial is 30mL.

1mL = 20mg and each vial will last you 30 days at the recommended dosage.

Measure out 1mL, squirt it into your mouth, swallow, and then chase with coffee/juice/water etc.

Has anyone seen a difference if they split it vs taking it all at once? Just curious? Also don’t try to hold it in your mouth or under your tongue it burns

Has anyone seen a difference if they split it vs taking it all at once? Just curious? Also don’t try to hold it in your mouth or under your tongue it burns

GW can be taken just once a day and no don't hold it in your mouth or tongue, just squirt back of throat and chase

Just take it all at once. No need to split it. And just take it straight down.

Back
Top Bottom