Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 and GW-1516 Real Info

jheat619

Registered
I have been thinking about taking GW SARM for a while now and there really isn't any solid info on any forums or any site on this SARM....
I've researched that this SARM causes cancer in rats and thats why research was terminated but I feel like small doses in humans
wouldn't have those effects. Is there anyone that has ran a cycle of GW and what was the experience with this SARM? please be as detailed as possible

I have been thinking about taking GW SARM for a while now and there really isn't any solid info on any forums or any site on this SARM....
I've researched that this SARM causes cancer in rats and thats why research was terminated but I feel like small doses in humans
wouldn't have those effects. Is there anyone that has ran a cycle of GW and what was the experience with this SARM? please be as detailed as possible

Apparently not much research... http://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer
I've had experience with it - no cancer

Guess what - campfires and car exhaust cause lung cancer - with actual studies done

Have you actually been checked to make sure you don't have cancer?

Yes. As a research chemist working with more carcinogenous chemicals than you could count - it's the standard before I can sell any parts of my research.

Did you know second hand smoke has no actual mortality effect on people who even live with indoor smokers? (Gross but true - even studies funded by the American cancer society)

Did you know wearing sunscreen may lower the chance you get benign melanomas/skin cancer - but this also means you're more at risk for deadly cancers?

Did you know if you dose rats 5000x what a human would be dosed - they develop cancer much more frequently?

Did you know if it's not toxic and will kill you outright - it's most likely a carcinogen (in the chemical world)?

- - - Updated - - -

Last one * won't kill you outright

bro this has been beaten to death...the gw dose the rats were given was like 1000 times the daily dose of a human...basically it's like you taking 20,000mgs of gw per day, crazy dose...you take 1 aspirin it's fine, take 1000 aspirin and you're dead...all that is overplayed
http://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer

The more you fly in airplanes - the more you get cancer (gamma radiation).

All verified, peer reviewed studies. The GW gives you cancer study - not peer reviewed, and highly disputed by other studies.

Sounds like you'd rather buy 'Bentley supplements over kias'

Yeah, I see forums posting stuff about GW but some of it seems like its people that haven't actually tried it but saying they have...well I guess i'm gonna have to give it a go then ....its true alot things are shown to cause cancer but this is a compund im aware that causes cancer in studies....only way to find out is to try it out myself...im thinking about making videos of progress ...there is no videos on Youtube of anyone taking this compound and showing actual progress except that chubby guy for Evolutionary but he just disappeared and stopped posting videos....it kind of made me think something happened to him

Yeah, I see forums posting stuff about GW but some of it seems like its people that haven't actually tried it but saying they have...well I guess i'm gonna have to give it a go then ....its true alot things are shown to cause cancer but this is a compund im aware that causes cancer in studies....only way to find out is to try it out myself...im thinking about making videos of progress ...there is no videos on Youtube of anyone taking this compound and showing actual progress except that chubby guy for Evolutionary but he just disappeared and stopped posting videos....it kind of made me think something happened to him

bro most of the misinformation is from people that havent even seen a bottle of gw...the info is all clear, you should read this and watch vid bro: http://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer ....on the vids, the chubby guy you talking about stopped posting because he left his parents house, some financial problem and started working 3 jobs again...so he stopped training due to family reasons....(some family arguments are serious)

I have used it.

Nothing shows cancer in anything but mice at 1000x+ the dose.

Make a log... I'm starting my lgd/s4/mk677/gw log on Sunday. I'm not chubby

As for the chubby guy, oh ok I know family issues can be tough but a video doesn't take long to make, at least to let us know hes ok....also this site seems the only one to be making posts about the compound GW and ive gone to other sites to get information from different sources....I just like knowing that im not getting one biased opinion for someone and so I search other sites, its just the way I research....as for the logs ill be sure to do something if I decide to take the GW ....im gonna put some real time into research and getting real info for overall bodybuilding

Brotha, I've ran it. No cancer. I actually had my yearly full-flown physical like six weeks after I stopped. All was good.. I'll tell you though, for me, I won't buy it again. I felt it perhaps helped (very minutely) with my cardio, but I (nor my wife) noticed any difference in fat loss, given we are both pretty lean as it is.. I won't say where I got it from (cause God knows I'll get banned from evo), but it is from a HEAVILY pushed source here. And that's not the only issue I've had from sponsored sources here.. I have no stake in anything fitness or evo related, so take it for what it's worth. For the cost (I paid), not enough ROI for me to ever try it again.. Bes of luck to you.
Cheers!
PS
If you decide to try it, run a log here. Would love to see other's (who don't have special interest, stakes in product) honest thoughts on it. Good luck brother

As for the chubby guy, oh ok I know family issues can be tough but a video doesn't take long to make, at least to let us know hes ok....also this site seems the only one to be making posts about the compound GW and ive gone to other sites to get information from different sources....I just like knowing that im not getting one biased opinion for someone and so I search other sites, its just the way I research....as for the logs ill be sure to do something if I decide to take the GW ....im gonna put some real time into research and getting real info for overall bodybuilding

bro check out the 1000s of threads on evo about gw....1000s of logs....in fact ive been on gw for close to 5 years now...feeling great, doing bloods every 60 days....in the end its up to you bro, do your own research and make the cut brother...you're welcome on evo and we will help you at any time...
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained

You can find a study to support any argument.

The study on cardarine GW where the rats developed cancer was very poorly done. The dosage they gave the rats is equivalent to a dosage that no human in their right mind would take.

If you took a ridiculous dosage of anything - it will cause cancer. Take a bottle of advil a day for a year and it shouldn't be any surprise if you develop cancer.

Even water is fatal in high enough dosages.

One of my university professors said a really great quote "Everything is poison - it is only the dosage that determines whether or not it is fatal"

It has been proven so many times already that GW is absolutely safe. I have personally run several GW cycles, and stacked it with lots of other compounds . Dare I say that I could not be any happier - no side effects, more than decent results..... My wife has also ran like 6-8 cycles with GW, and she is perfectly fine.

gw 501516 is amazing for endurance, there are tons of writeups by evo authors on the subject.Check the front page

this has been adressed several times now

There are people who take insulin-r for macro manipulation while on a g of test and shooting a bucket of tren and Jerrys EOD. And people are worried about SARMS.

I've ran a few cycles of GW. love the stuff. Great on or off cycle. sarms1 carries the best I've found.

Back
Top Bottom