Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GW-501516 and GW-1516 Real Info

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Lightbulb GW-501516 and GW-1516 Real Info

I have been thinking about taking GW SARM for a while now and there really isn't any solid info on any forums or any site on this SARM....
    I've researched that this SARM causes cancer in rats and thats why research was terminated but I feel like small doses in humans
    wouldn't have those effects. Is there anyone that has ran a cycle of GW and what was the experience with this SARM? please be as detailed as possible

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jheat619 View Post
    I have been thinking about taking GW SARM for a while now and there really isn't any solid info on any forums or any site on this SARM....
    I've researched that this SARM causes cancer in rats and thats why research was terminated but I feel like small doses in humans
    wouldn't have those effects. Is there anyone that has ran a cycle of GW and what was the experience with this SARM? please be as detailed as possible
    Apparently not much research... http://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer
    I've had experience with it - no cancer

Guess what - campfires and car exhaust cause lung cancer - with actual studies done

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_J View Post
    Have you actually been checked to make sure you don't have cancer?
    Yes. As a research chemist working with more carcinogenous chemicals than you could count - it's the standard before I can sell any parts of my research.

Did you know second hand smoke has no actual mortality effect on people who even live with indoor smokers? (Gross but true - even studies funded by the American cancer society)

Did you know wearing sunscreen may lower the chance you get benign melanomas/skin cancer - but this also means you're more at risk for deadly cancers?

Did you know if you dose rats 5000x what a human would be dosed - they develop cancer much more frequently?

Did you know if it's not toxic and will kill you outright - it's most likely a carcinogen (in the chemical world)?

- - - Updated - - -

Last one * won't kill you outright

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro this has been beaten to death...the gw dose the rats were given was like 1000 times the daily dose of a human...basically it's like you taking 20,000mgs of gw per day, crazy dose...you take 1 aspirin it's fine, take 1000 aspirin and you're dead...all that is overplayed
    http://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The more you fly in airplanes - the more you get cancer (gamma radiation).

All verified, peer reviewed studies. The GW gives you cancer study - not peer reviewed, and highly disputed by other studies.

Sounds like you'd rather buy 'Bentley supplements over kias'

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah, I see forums posting stuff about GW but some of it seems like its people that haven't actually tried it but saying they have...well I guess i'm gonna have to give it a go then ....its true alot things are shown to cause cancer but this is a compund im aware that causes cancer in studies....only way to find out is to try it out myself...im thinking about making videos of progress ...there is no videos on Youtube of anyone taking this compound and showing actual progress except that chubby guy for Evolutionary but he just disappeared and stopped posting videos....it kind of made me think something happened to him

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah, I see forums posting stuff about GW but some of it seems like its people that haven't actually tried it but saying they have...well I guess i'm gonna have to give it a go then ....its true alot things are shown to cause cancer but this is a compund im aware that causes cancer in studies....only way to find out is to try it out myself...im thinking about making videos of progress ...there is no videos on Youtube of anyone taking this compound and showing actual progress except that chubby guy for Evolutionary but he just disappeared and stopped posting videos....it kind of made me think something happened to him
    bro most of the misinformation is from people that havent even seen a bottle of gw...the info is all clear, you should read this and watch vid bro: http://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer ....on the vids, the chubby guy you talking about stopped posting because he left his parents house, some financial problem and started working 3 jobs again...so he stopped training due to family reasons....(some family arguments are serious)
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have used it.

Nothing shows cancer in anything but mice at 1000x+ the dose.

Make a log... I'm starting my lgd/s4/mk677/gw log on Sunday. I'm not chubby

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    and GW isn't even a sarm, its a PPAR

what research have you done? its all out there to be had.

study in Australia on humans on it for 6 months and zero cancer.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As for the chubby guy, oh ok I know family issues can be tough but a video doesn't take long to make, at least to let us know hes ok....also this site seems the only one to be making posts about the compound GW and ive gone to other sites to get information from different sources....I just like knowing that im not getting one biased opinion for someone and so I search other sites, its just the way I research....as for the logs ill be sure to do something if I decide to take the GW ....im gonna put some real time into research and getting real info for overall bodybuilding

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast