Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: GW-501516 Making me Lethargic, LGD-4033 tanked sex drive

  1. #11
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,285
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy291 View Post
    Thanks Masonic and Muskate,
    Really good idea, awesome advice. I'll get my bloodwork done again and check my levels. How elevated would it be to say that it is a pro hormone? and would it be obviously shown in bloodwork in week 5?

    Update on the GW, still good after a few doses back on at half dose(10mg)
    Glad to know that everything is going better now - keep us posted on how it will go!
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

  2. #12
    V.I.P. muskate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    29,362
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy291 View Post
    Thanks Masonic and Muskate,
    Really good idea, awesome advice. I'll get my bloodwork done again and check my levels. How elevated would it be to say that it is a pro hormone? and would it be obviously shown in bloodwork in week 5?

    Update on the GW, still good after a few doses back on at half dose(10mg)
    It's hard to give you a straight answer because estrogen and prolactin levels are very individual. Every body will aromatize compounds into estrogen at different rates. If your estrogen and prolactin levels are above the normal range, you know for sure your LGD is fake.

  3. #13
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    31
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I also was feeling lethargic with Cardarine, in my case I think that it might have had to do with weening myself off of Firedrine Fat Burner after prolonged use and replacing it with Cardarine right away which was shutting me down.

    Question I have is taking a Fat Burner such as Firedrine with Cardarine a good and safe idea or should I just stick to Cardarine?.

  4. #14
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok Guys thanks,
    I'm gunna get my blood tested again on Monday so we'll see. I bought in bulk so hopefully it's legit but my nuts are worth it!

    Still feeling fine on the Cardarine front. So right now I'm thinking either It was very coincidental sickness that caused the affect or since i'm still at half dose (10mg) it could be that my body's just really sensitive to it. I think I'll keep it at 10mg for now, I'll maybe experiment with it later at full dose.

    I'll keep everyone updated!

  5. #15
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    22,876
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the update. As for the estrogen I would just look for anything above the normal range. Unless you had blood work from before your cycle to establish a baseline that would be the way I would look at it. You may also notice elevated estrogen if your blood pressure was up or you were retaining water.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***




  6. #16
    Retired VIP Jay Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5,936
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy291 View Post
    Ok Guys thanks,
    I'm gunna get my blood tested again on Monday so we'll see. I bought in bulk so hopefully it's legit but my nuts are worth it!

    Still feeling fine on the Cardarine front. So right now I'm thinking either It was very coincidental sickness that caused the affect or since i'm still at half dose (10mg) it could be that my body's just really sensitive to it. I think I'll keep it at 10mg for now, I'll maybe experiment with it later at full dose.

    I'll keep everyone updated!
    Usually people feel more energetic while on cardarine, so i highly doubt that it was causing you lethargy. But if the 10mg dose works for you, keep it that way, you will also save quite some money
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

    https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

  7. #17
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey guys,
    I think I'm all set on the cardarine front, seems to be increasing my ability at high rep ranges like it's supposed to now as well as I'm not feeling lethargic anymore.

    The "ldg" I'm looking into though. I'm ordering a blood test for Monday right now and I was wondering if this test would show me what I needed to know wether the lgd is actually a pro hormone or not.
    Estradiol, serum;
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
    Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
    CBC
    CMP
    eGFR

    I know estradiol is a form of estrogen but would that suffice for checking estrogen levels?
    Btw I did get a blood test before I started my sarm cycle just in case.

  8. #18
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    48,691
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy291 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I think I'm all set on the cardarine front, seems to be increasing my ability at high rep ranges like it's supposed to now as well as I'm not feeling lethargic anymore.

    The "ldg" I'm looking into though. I'm ordering a blood test for Monday right now and I was wondering if this test would show me what I needed to know wether the lgd is actually a pro hormone or not.
    Estradiol, serum;
    Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
    Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
    Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
    CBC
    CMP
    eGFR

    I know estradiol is a form of estrogen but would that suffice for checking estrogen levels?
    Btw I did get a blood test before I started my sarm cycle just in case.
    you would need to get pre and during blood work and be on about 3 weeks, then see where your LH and FSH changed. LGD would suppressive you a bit, but a pro hormone would a lot more. also keep in mind it depends on the particular pro hormone, if it is just a weak DHEA based one then it would give you similar results as LGD on your bloods

    the only way to test sarm's would be to send it to a lab. luckily for us it was already done. a media company tested sarm's from the internet and concluded sarms1 was the only one that had actual real product in it
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  9. #19
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sarms1 is definitely my trusted source from here out. I did get my Gw from them but not my lgd.

    So would my levels prove the presence of a pro hormone even something like a DHEA if I was just finishing week 5 at 1/2 a ml.

    I just want to prove exactly what it is so I know what I'm taking and if I should stop immediately or continue. Also get rid of any negative side affects that may be accruing if it is a pro hormone.

    If its lgd that would be awesome,, I bought a lot...

  10. #20
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    you would need to get pre and during blood work and be on about 3 weeks, then see where your LH and FSH changed. LGD would suppressive you a bit, but a pro hormone would a lot more. also keep in mind it depends on the particular pro hormone, if it is just a weak DHEA based one then it would give you similar results as LGD on your bloods

    the only way to test sarm's would be to send it to a lab. luckily for us it was already done. a media company tested sarm's from the internet and concluded sarms1 was the only one that had actual real product in it
    Is there a lab that I could personally send it to?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •