Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: GW-501516 Making me Lethargic, LGD-4033 tanked sex drive

  1. #21
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    50,691
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy291 View Post
    Is there a lab that I could personally send it to?
    i would call up your local universities and see how much they would charge you.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  2. #22
    Novice Brother vtprc51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    E at Equinox
    Posts
    22
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Any local lab testing service can analyze it and then some. Gas chromatography and the stoichiometry equations used would blow your mind.

  3. #23
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'll try to look into that guys. Thanks for the tip. I did however get my blood test today. I'll be getting results within the next couple days. I'll post them on here along with my pre-cycle test results.
    So if estradiol levels are raised its definitely a pro hormone. If not then It's most likely a sarm is what I understand. Correct?

    Also just an update. Either I'm getting used to how I feel or the side effects I was feeling are really weak now and almost non-existent. Could it be possible that if the lgd was truly lgd that it could cause extra side effects just because it was the first chemical of any kind introduced into my system?

  4. #24
    Retired VIP Jay Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5,936
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy291 View Post
    I'll try to look into that guys. Thanks for the tip. I did however get my blood test today. I'll be getting results within the next couple days. I'll post them on here along with my pre-cycle test results.
    So if estradiol levels are raised its definitely a pro hormone. If not then It's most likely a sarm is what I understand. Correct?

    Also just an update. Either I'm getting used to how I feel or the side effects I was feeling are really weak now and almost non-existent. Could it be possible that if the lgd was truly lgd that it could cause extra side effects just because it was the first chemical of any kind introduced into my system?
    Yes, that should give some sort an indication towards this assumption indeed.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

    https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

  5. #25
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    50,691
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy291 View Post
    I'll try to look into that guys. Thanks for the tip. I did however get my blood test today. I'll be getting results within the next couple days. I'll post them on here along with my pre-cycle test results.
    So if estradiol levels are raised its definitely a pro hormone. If not then It's most likely a sarm is what I understand. Correct?

    Also just an update. Either I'm getting used to how I feel or the side effects I was feeling are really weak now and almost non-existent. Could it be possible that if the lgd was truly lgd that it could cause extra side effects just because it was the first chemical of any kind introduced into my system?
    your estrogen levels move around all the time.. you can also get estrogen rebound well after a previous cycle if you did not run a proper AI while on .. i know a guy who got gyno 2-3 months after cycle
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  6. #26
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,873
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All this is such a mess....I would really stop all cycling for good, run a proper PCT protocol, and wait two months before doing anything. Then, I would get my blood checked, and only after that consider starting the next cycle. The further we go, the more complicated it is getting.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

  7. #27
    V.I.P. muskate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
    Posts
    29,362
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    All this is such a mess....I would really stop all cycling for good, run a proper PCT protocol, and wait two months before doing anything. Then, I would get my blood checked, and only after that consider starting the next cycle. The further we go, the more complicated it is getting.
    This is what I recommend as well. My advice is as follows -

    1. Stop everything.
    2. Run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    3. Wait 3-4 weeks after the PCT and then get blood work done. If everything is in the normal range, then run a proper cycle of steroids/SARMS from a reputable source.

  8. #28
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok exciting news, I just got in the test results. And also to respond to the last few comments this is my first cycle ever. I had a proper pre-cycle blood test and this is my halfway point test for a 12 weeks cycle. I felt pretty off at the beginning as the title suggests but have been feels better now that doses are lowered to half of the recommended. Lgd 5mg and Gw at 10mg.

    Any commentary on my test results would be greatly appreciated! I'm just going to list the things I was told to look for. If there are any other levels of importance just let me know and I'll post them too!

    PRE CYCLE:
    Testosterone total - 723
    LH - 4.0
    FSH - 4.0
    Estradiol - 26.1

    6 WEEKS IN:
    Testosterone total - 1018
    LH - 4.6
    FSH - 4.2
    Estradiol - 17.6

    So not only did the estradiol not go up, it went down by quite a bit. And my FSH and LH are up. So would it be safe to say that my lgd is legit,,, or at least not a pro hormone???
    Also test levels are up along with all this so that's a plus .

    Also just before people ask, I followed all protocols of blood work, fasted for 12 hours, both times went in at the same time 8:30am, same everything to keep tests as accurate as possible.

  9. #29
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,188
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looks good to me man. The last thing to look at would be AST and ALT which if elevated show the liver is stressed. Since SARMS are not liver toxic these levels would not be elevated. If they are then the product would be in question. These results make me think that you have legit SARMS though. The only other factor would be the time of day you ran the test. Since testosterone is highest in the AM if you ran the second one first thing in the AM and the first test later in the afternoon that could have a factor. I highly doubt it would be that much of a difference though. Just throwing all the options out there.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***




  10. #30
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Looks good to me man. The last thing to look at would be AST and ALT which if elevated show the liver is stressed. Since SARMS are not liver toxic these levels would not be elevated. If they are then the product would be in question. These results make me think that you have legit SARMS though. The only other factor would be the time of day you ran the test. Since testosterone is highest in the AM if you ran the second one first thing in the AM and the first test later in the afternoon that could have a factor. I highly doubt it would be that much of a difference though. Just throwing all the options out there.
    Oh Right Good point Masonic,
    My PRE CYCLE:
    AST - 42 0-40
    ALT - 37 0-44

    6 WEEKS IN:
    AST - 42 0-40
    ALT - 29 0-44

    So the AST levels are slightly over the normal range but they were like that before I started, as well as they didn't raise at all after I started. Also for both tests I had my blood drawn at 8:30am.

    I'm pretty excited. So basically everything has improved with zero side effects. Aside from the science and actual measurements I feel pretty good. I guess it was all because of my sickness which is very coincidental. Apparently my half-price purchase from Geo-peptides was a very good choice! Thank you guys so much for all the advice, I'll definitely hang out on these forums more often!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh I also included HCGenerate in my stack after I started feeling the sides. Maybe that affected some of my levels too like test?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •