Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 Making me Lethargic, LGD-4033 tanked sex drive

Rudy291

Registered
This is my first sarms cycle and I was really excited for it but I've had a few draw backs and questions.

I started out on lgd-4033 at 10mg but then lowered it to 5mg because my sex drive tanked and put me in a bad mood overall. The lowered dosage put my mood back to normal and my sex drive was slightly there. Enough to turn my head to check out chicks but not enough to put me in the mood for sex with my girlfriend who usually gets me ready to go on sight.

I added in GW-501516 in my second week expected my energy levels to skyrocket but they did the exact opposite. Overwhelming lethargy came over me. I was extremely tired all the time and completely out of energy. I lowered the dose to 10mg from 20mg but now have stopped all together in the past 48 hours and guess what! I feel fine again. But i plan to start again tomorrow at 10mg as a test to see if lethargy kicks in again, a test for research.

So I have a question for each of the negative effects from each compound:

1) Why would LGD destroy my sex life? I understand its slightly suppressive but does suppression mean I have no desire for sex? (also began taking hcgenerate for last 2 weeks, sadly no luck)

2) Why would GW give me the opposite effects, Lethargy, tired, wanting to sleep by noon? My calories are pretty high so that shouldn't be the problem

Also so far I've gained an average of a pound per week so the lgd is presenting some decent gains!
I really would appreciate any advice or help! I really want to take advantage of the benefits of sarms!

I remember from an earlier thread that you ordered your SARMS from sarms1.com so your problems can't be caused by using fake SARMS. A lot of people experience severe shut down and libido problems from using capsulated SARMS. The thing about SARMS is that they can be only sold legally as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS is most likely fake or laced with a prohormone.

Your side effects are very odd. It has to be a coincidence that you are experiencing them the same time as starting your SARMS cycle. I suspect you are getting sick. I have used cardarine from sarms1.com myself and have recommended it to hundreds of clients and not once has a single person experienced the side effects you are experiencing.

Has anything else in your regular diet and training changed? How much are you sleeping?

A good dosage of LGD for a man is 10mg/day. A good dosage of cardarine is 20mg/day. I would stick with those dosages.

I honestly suspect that you are just getting sick. Stick with the recommended dosages and I suspect you will start to feel a lot better in a few days. Focus on getting in lots of fluids.

SARMS are minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. We are talking like 5% suppression. You could add in a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com to your SARMS cycle but it really shouldn't be needed. You shouldn't be getting any low libido side effects from running a stand alone SARMS cycle.

Thanks for the response Mustake!

Yes I did post this earlier but for some reason it disappeared so I reposted. But anyways yes I did get the Cardarine from Sarms1 so I believe it's pure but I;m not quite sure why i'm seeing zero positive effects from it. I have it in liquid form, My workout regime, sleep cycle, and diet have stayed on point and about the same. In fact I raised my carb intake so I should have more energy to work from.

However the LGD is from Geopeptides. I've heard good reviews on them and their reasonable pricing got me. I've got decent gains coming from it but yeah, like a said, some libido still there but definitely decently suppressive when I was at 10mg a day.

You are correct to say that I was getting sick though. But I have been feeling these effects after week 1 and I just now got sick at the start of week 5. I'm sure there was some effect of sickness on my cycle but still I'm certain there are negative effects coming from my cycle too. But again, I felt nothing with the cardarine, actually significant decrease in energy at high dose and actually better energy now that I've cut it out for a couple days.

I will test and see if it was by coincidental sickness by adding it back in starting with my workout today and I'll let everyone know how it goes!

Also my stats are 5'4(I'm short I know), 140lbs at 10% body fat right now. I don't know if my low weight should mean lower dosage too. Thanks again for any help!

Thanks for the response Mustake!

Yes I did post this earlier but for some reason it disappeared so I reposted. But anyways yes I did get the Cardarine from Sarms1 so I believe it's pure but I;m not quite sure why i'm seeing zero positive effects from it. I have it in liquid form, My workout regime, sleep cycle, and diet have stayed on point and about the same. In fact I raised my carb intake so I should have more energy to work from.

However the LGD is from Geopeptides. I've heard good reviews on them and their reasonable pricing got me. I've got decent gains coming from it but yeah, like a said, some libido still there but definitely decently suppressive when I was at 10mg a day.

You are correct to say that I was getting sick though. But I have been feeling these effects after week 1 and I just now got sick at the start of week 5. I'm sure there was some effect of sickness on my cycle but still I'm certain there are negative effects coming from my cycle too. But again, I felt nothing with the cardarine, actually significant decrease in energy at high dose and actually better energy now that I've cut it out for a couple days.

I will test and see if it was by coincidental sickness by adding it back in starting with my workout today and I'll let everyone know how it goes!

Also my stats are 5'4(I'm short I know), 140lbs at 10% body fat right now. I don't know if my low weight should mean lower dosage too. Thanks again for any help!

I am pretty sure that there is something more to the story - you are either sick, or taking some other stuff. But I have never ever seen someone lose energy while using cardarine, and yours is definitely the real Cardarine GW. This is all quite weird.

I have a feeling that lgd isn't lgd.

Between that and the fact you aren't feeling good.

This is off topic, but do you drink enough water? I can't stress enough how important this truly is.

I would give the GW another try once you are feeling good and ready to go. I bet the LGD was suppressing you and causing you to feel like shit.

Thanks everyone for responding again!
I am definitely getting in enough water, 1 and a half gallons per day and a religious diet.

Just starting to get back to health from whatever my sickness was. I reimplemented the cardarine yesterday. so far so good. It took a few days for it to set in before though too so I'll let everyone know how I feel after a few more doses.

The recommended dose of lgd at 10mg was very noticeably suppressive, but it seems to be mild or possibly all in my head at 5mg. I'm still getting good results at 5mg, 1 pound per week on average so far.

Does anyone know of a way I could possibly test the lgd to see if it's legit? like a testing kit or a lab I could send it to?

Wondering if it's either fake, or just potent to my weight of 140

I am definitely getting in enough water, 1 and a half gallons per day and a religious diet.

Just starting to get back to health from whatever my sickness was. I reimplemented the cardarine yesterday. so far so good. It took a few days for it to set in before though too so I'll let everyone know how I feel after a few more doses.

The recommended dose of lgd at 10mg was very noticeably suppressive, but it seems to be mild or possibly all in my head at 5mg. I'm still getting good results at 5mg, 1 pound per week on average so far.

Does anyone know of a way I could possibly test the lgd to see if it's legit? like a testing kit or a lab I could send it to?

The only thing I can think of is to run blood work. If your estrogen is elevated then it is definitely a prohormone and not LGD. Since SARMS do not aromatize your estrogen should not be elevated.

There isn't really a home SARM testing kit you can do or anything like that.

If you get blood work done and your estrogen or prolactin levels are high, you know then that your LGD is fake and actually a pro-hormone.

It honestly sounds to me like your LGD is fake because real legit LGD is 5-10% suppressive.

Thanks Masonic and Muskate,
Really good idea, awesome advice. I'll get my bloodwork done again and check my levels. How elevated would it be to say that it is a pro hormone? and would it be obviously shown in bloodwork in week 5?

Update on the GW, still good after a few doses back on at half dose(10mg)

Really good idea, awesome advice. I'll get my bloodwork done again and check my levels. How elevated would it be to say that it is a pro hormone? and would it be obviously shown in bloodwork in week 5?

Glad to know that everything is going better now - keep us posted on how it will go!

It's hard to give you a straight answer because estrogen and prolactin levels are very individual. Every body will aromatize compounds into estrogen at different rates. If your estrogen and prolactin levels are above the normal range, you know for sure your LGD is fake.

I also was feeling lethargic with Cardarine, in my case I think that it might have had to do with weening myself off of Firedrine Fat Burner after prolonged use and replacing it with Cardarine right away which was shutting me down.

Question I have is taking a Fat Burner such as Firedrine with Cardarine a good and safe idea or should I just stick to Cardarine?.

Ok Guys thanks,
I'm gunna get my blood tested again on Monday so we'll see. I bought in bulk so hopefully it's legit but my nuts are worth it!

Still feeling fine on the Cardarine front. So right now I'm thinking either It was very coincidental sickness that caused the affect or since i'm still at half dose (10mg) it could be that my body's just really sensitive to it. I think I'll keep it at 10mg for now, I'll maybe experiment with it later at full dose.

I'll keep everyone updated!

Thanks for the update. As for the estrogen I would just look for anything above the normal range. Unless you had blood work from before your cycle to establish a baseline that would be the way I would look at it. You may also notice elevated estrogen if your blood pressure was up or you were retaining water.

Ok Guys thanks,
I'm gunna get my blood tested again on Monday so we'll see. I bought in bulk so hopefully it's legit but my nuts are worth it!

Still feeling fine on the Cardarine front. So right now I'm thinking either It was very coincidental sickness that caused the affect or since i'm still at half dose (10mg) it could be that my body's just really sensitive to it. I think I'll keep it at 10mg for now, I'll maybe experiment with it later at full dose.

I'll keep everyone updated!

Usually people feel more energetic while on cardarine, so i highly doubt that it was causing you lethargy. But if the 10mg dose works for you, keep it that way, you will also save quite some money

Hey guys,
I think I'm all set on the cardarine front, seems to be increasing my ability at high rep ranges like it's supposed to now as well as I'm not feeling lethargic anymore.

The "ldg" I'm looking into though. I'm ordering a blood test for Monday right now and I was wondering if this test would show me what I needed to know wether the lgd is actually a pro hormone or not.
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
CBC
CMP
eGFR

I know estradiol is a form of estrogen but would that suffice for checking estrogen levels?
Btw I did get a blood test before I started my sarm cycle just in case.

Hey guys,
I think I'm all set on the cardarine front, seems to be increasing my ability at high rep ranges like it's supposed to now as well as I'm not feeling lethargic anymore.

The "ldg" I'm looking into though. I'm ordering a blood test for Monday right now and I was wondering if this test would show me what I needed to know wether the lgd is actually a pro hormone or not.
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
CBC
CMP
eGFR

I know estradiol is a form of estrogen but would that suffice for checking estrogen levels?
Btw I did get a blood test before I started my sarm cycle just in case.

you would need to get pre and during blood work and be on about 3 weeks, then see where your LH and FSH changed. LGD would suppressive you a bit, but a pro hormone would a lot more. also keep in mind it depends on the particular pro hormone, if it is just a weak DHEA based one then it would give you similar results as LGD on your bloods

the only way to test sarm's would be to send it to a lab. luckily for us it was already done. a media company tested sarm's from the internet and concluded sarms1 was the only one that had actual real product in it

Sarms1 is definitely my trusted source from here out. I did get my Gw from them but not my lgd.

So would my levels prove the presence of a pro hormone even something like a DHEA if I was just finishing week 5 at 1/2 a ml.

I just want to prove exactly what it is so I know what I'm taking and if I should stop immediately or continue. Also get rid of any negative side affects that may be accruing if it is a pro hormone.

If its lgd that would be awesome,, I bought a lot...

you would need to get pre and during blood work and be on about 3 weeks, then see where your LH and FSH changed. LGD would suppressive you a bit, but a pro hormone would a lot more. also keep in mind it depends on the particular pro hormone, if it is just a weak DHEA based one then it would give you similar results as LGD on your bloods

the only way to test sarm's would be to send it to a lab. luckily for us it was already done. a media company tested sarm's from the internet and concluded sarms1 was the only one that had actual real product in it

Is there a lab that I could personally send it to?

Back
Top Bottom