Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516/need help-just ordered 3 bottles

aestheticmatters

Registered
Hey mates, i placed my order last night at sarms1 of 3 bottles of cardarine(gw). Im 18 yro, 5'9, 206lbs and 18%bf, i wanna get lean and aesthetic. Does this will really help me? Im starting my diet(trainning is on point, no days off) low carb/high protein and im going to try increasing my fat(good or bad) intake but everytime i do this it makes my stomach feel like shit. Im gonna run it as stand alone.
Recommendations/experience with this would be really helpful!!! Thanks!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416447212.229071.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416447226.615596.jpg
This is me at the moment!

cardarine will help you lean out and get better cardio bro...the diet and training is up to you....

1. GW isn't a sarm, its a PPAR
2. GW is not a hormone so it won't effect your HPTA, stay away from hormones at your age and don't even think about it
3. you aren't no 18% body fat. you are 13% tops, maybe even less. whatever you are using to measure is way off
4. recommendation? is cycle it 2 months on and 2 off. and run it 20mg a day an hour before your workout. and do a lot of cardio if you want to cut down. GW will help with that

I was gonna say if you're 18%BF I'm 76%. I'm at 21% give or take 3% depending on measures used and nowhere near to as small waisted as you are bro.

Gotta chime in though if you dont do shit while on GW it's not going to do shit for you.. Up the cardio and overall intensity for sure

Back
Top Bottom