Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 vs. SR9009

yunurp4

Registered
Can someone give me the lowdown on the difference between GW and SR? I have already read the articles and they both seem awesome, I am trying to decide which one to take. I am purely an endurance athlete if that helps. also can you take them together or do they compete?

Can someone give me the lowdown on the difference between GW and SR? I have already read the articles and they both seem awesome, I am trying to decide which one to take. I am purely an endurance athlete if that helps. also can you take them together or do they compete?

the best is to stack them... they work extremely well together and so i would highly recommend that...

gw is just more versatile... sr9009 really focuses on metabolism and helping to correct it and speed it up... it definitely helps a lot with endurance as well but metabolism is its main area where GW has many different benefits... its main quality is the increase in endurance with is just untouchable... it helps with cholesterol, blood pressure, fat loss etc...

https://sarms.forsale has the best quality you can find

it boils down to the half life

GW is a day, and SR is much shorter

i always tell guys to use SR before training or a race because it has a fast peak, and GW can be used daily for fat loss and endurance overall

They work well together, however, as the others have said, their varying half lives make the dosing schedules different.

Back
Top Bottom