Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gw and cancer risk

kacinto

Registered
GW sounds awesome on paper but i am scared after researching info on cancer risk. I mean if you google gw cancer you get a million different links and stats on the subject. i'm looking to use 20mg a day for 8 weeks to see what it can do for me but i just want to be reinsured that it is okay. I really do want to use it but scared.

In the study that it gave mice cancer it was given to them at 1000 times the normal dose taking body mass in to account. But! This is a research drug that's never had approval for use so there is a gamble in taking it. I mean if you get cancer from it you can't sue anyone and might even void any health care you have.
It depends on what risks you are willing to take i mean the radiation from your phone could give you cancer but you are happy to risk that so the question is are you willing to risk it for GW and the effects it gives?

GW sounds awesome on paper but i am scared after researching info on cancer risk. I mean if you google gw cancer you get a million different links and stats on the subject. i'm looking to use 20mg a day for 8 weeks to see what it can do for me but i just want to be reinsured that it is okay. I really do want to use it but scared.
Search this subject on this forum. Im tired of repeating myself 1000 times on this.

Long story short mice were given a dose equivalent to 200 to 500 times recommended dosage and given for a year straight. Do that with anything and it will give you problems. A lot of things will just kill you if you take 200 times recommended dosage, including water.

There has never been a single documented human that has got cancer from gw despite the hundreds of thousands of users or more in the last decade plus

I will 'reinsure you' by saying plenty of guys on here have used GW for years and we are alive and well. guys like AWM have said they used it for like a year straight with no problems. if you take a look at the actual science on GW you see it actually showed it reduced tumors.

No one can really reassure you.
Fact is they started trials, paid a lot of money to do such. And with any drug they test massive doses to see what happens.
This drug caused cancer rapidly.

Yeh humans aren't doing as much and it's spread out over years. But doesn't mean it's not doing somthing at a lower/slower process.
Which makes the causality, the cause and effect of cancer in humans very hard to determine.
Maybe 'Jimmy' did a bit of gw 10 years ago and now has cancer... But it'd be hard to say ohh well gw did it... Did it? Or maybe not.
But other drugs are trialed with massive doses and don't just bring on cancer.

I mean, hgh, or gh releasing peptides will make cancer spread like wild wfire if u have cancer. But it won't cause it....

In Australia we can still get most sarms freely on the internet through domestic supply just like peptides, except for gw.... Seems like the Australian government really pumped the breaks on gw access.

I will 'reinsure you' by saying plenty of guys on here have used GW for years and we are alive and well. guys like AWM have said they used it for like a year straight with no problems. if you take a look at the actual science on GW you see it actually showed it reduced tumors.

Hell yea im still kicking!

I typically run it 4-5 months on then a 1-2 months off rinse and repeat.

I run bloods minimum every 6 months and usually even more often and nothing that is a red flag. Now that doesnt mean it couldnt happen but im still alive.

I guess it comes down to is if you are really concerned that you could get cancer from GW then also you should be limiting your artificial sweetners, no soda, only eat the highest quality organic vegetables, meats, etc. No cell phones, no MRIs, no xrays, etc.

JMO.

Hell yea im still kicking!

I typically run it 4-5 months on then a 1-2 months off rinse and repeat.

I run bloods minimum every 6 months and usually even more often and nothing that is a red flag. Now that doesnt mean it couldnt happen but im still alive.

I guess it comes down to is if you are really concerned that you could get cancer from GW then also you should be limiting your artificial sweetners, no soda, only eat the highest quality organic vegetables, meats, etc. No cell phones, no MRIs, no xrays, etc.

JMO.

Indeed. There's an irony to guys worrying about GW but they'll do recreational drugs, smoke, drink, don't do enough cardio, eat shit and do a ton of meds but hey... GW's the risk factor!! And that's without mentioning any family issues.

Yeh everything we do in life is a calculated risk. From what we eat, the steroids we take, whether we decide to speed up and overtake that fuk wit. It's all calculated risks.

Purshase that property/investment property, invest in stock.
If everything was so easy we'd all be rich and live to 100.

So yeh, each to there own as I say.

No one can really reassure you.
Fact is they started trials, paid a lot of money to do such. And with any drug they test massive doses to see what happens.
This drug caused cancer rapidly.

Yeh humans aren't doing as much and it's spread out over years. But doesn't mean it's not doing somthing at a lower/slower process.
Which makes the causality, the cause and effect of cancer in humans very hard to determine.
Maybe 'Jimmy' did a bit of gw 10 years ago and now has cancer... But it'd be hard to say ohh well gw did it... Did it? Or maybe not.
But other drugs are trialed with massive doses and don't just bring on cancer.

I mean, hgh, or gh releasing peptides will make cancer spread like wild wfire if u have cancer. But it won't cause it....

In Australia we can still get most sarms freely on the internet through domestic supply just like peptides, except for gw.... Seems like the Australian government really pumped the breaks on gw access.

speaking of australia. pull up the study done in australia with GW done on athletes where they took it for 6 months. zero cancer growth was found.

the #1 reason drugs get pulled is based on if the pharma company can make a profit. that is IT. has nothing to do with how good or bad it works. if the drug company knew they could make a profit and sell the product they would have kept going. they realized they couldn't. and before some of you chime in on that remember pharma companies DO NOT develop drugs for PED purposes. that will NEVER EVER HAPPEN and they know that. the only way they develop a drug is if they can get Dr. Dumbass MD to prescribe it to his patient. that is it.

they aren't approving a drug so that athletes can cheat and dope ever. if anabolic steroids were legalized it wouldn't mean you get to go to your doctor and have him prescribe you tren and EQ. you would still have to buy them underground. same concept.

Last edited:
weve gone over this probably 25 million times over the past 5 years... easily disproven, simply search the forum... beating a dead horse for the infinite time here...

Indeed. There's an irony to guys worrying about GW but they'll do recreational drugs, smoke, drink, don't do enough cardio, eat shit and do a ton of meds but hey... GW's the risk factor!! And that's without mentioning any family issues.

Yea exactly. I mean I see guys scared of getting cancer/tumor growth from using mk677/HGH which I get but then they will sit out in the sun all summer with no sun screen on leaving themselves ripe for melanoma.....

Back
Top Bottom