Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW at a deficit

Boltonmetter

Registered
I was wondering how good this is for fatloss? If eating on a deficit?

I was thinking about recomommending someone to run this with Anavar. Along with their TRT dose in order to cut fat.

Would 50 mg of anavar and 10-20 mg of GW aid in fatloss much better then a decificit alone?

Or winstrol?

The guy is 20 percent bf. wants to hit 15. It said GW also helps with cholesterol and other fat loss benefits.

I would not at all recommend anavar or winstrol. They are not fat burners. Also, I would reccomend intermittent fasting to a steady deficit, since the metabolism slow with the latter.

I was wondering how good this is for fatloss? If eating on a deficit?

I was thinking about recomommending someone to run this with Anavar. Along with their TRT dose in order to cut fat.

Would 50 mg of anavar and 10-20 mg of GW aid in fatloss much better then a decificit alone?

Or winstrol?

The guy is 20 percent bf. wants to hit 15. It said GW also helps with cholesterol and other fat loss benefits.

Have them come here and ask for themselves.

they have zero business using steroids at that body fat.. steroids are NOT WEIGHT LOSS PILLS... sarms are all that is needed on this... you can get everything you need at esarms.com...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

you can run GW in almost any situation as long as it is LEGIT GW.. this is why i recommend esarms. you can use dylan's code dg20off

i also would consider running dylans protocol above if they want to get serious too.

Dylan has you covered I would focus on intermittent fasting primarily to burn body fat

they have zero business using steroids at that body fat.. steroids are NOT WEIGHT LOSS PILLS... sarms are all that is needed on this... you can get everything you need at esarms.com...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day
Great stack!

Back
Top Bottom