Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW and extremely high heart rate.

Warrior08

Buff Brother
Took first dose. Half the dropper.

And my resting heart rate after cardio is like 100- 105 bpm.

Is this common?

It's def uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. Doesn't sound right to me. I go forever on gw without tiring or heart rate increasing

Did you take anything else preworkout?

Nope no caffeine at all. Just went in and did abs and intervals of the bike. Heart rate was elevated. Seems better now though.

It's better now. I thought I read somewhere maybe elite that this was something that happens to some at first.

It's better now. I thought I read somewhere maybe elite that this was something that happens to some at first.

It's rare, but maybe I've seen 1 out of 20 guys say that and only the first few times. Dont worry about it, its psychological not physical.

im having the opposite problem its getting harder and harder to get my heartrate to increase

im having the opposite problem its getting harder and harder to get my heartrate to increase

and that is what makes GW an amazing weapon to improve your endurance times. if you can't hit your max heart rate that allows you to go even harder.

4 of us in our lil workout group ran GW we were really not impressed at All I can see maybe for a beginner but for some guys that have been juicing an lifting for years we had no positive effect from it just our opinion an experience so don't get your panties in a wad

Diet, training, and who's GW you used has a lot to do with your results. I have had noting but amazing success with GW from sarms1 and absolutely love the stuff

GW improvement

4 of us in our lil workout group ran GW we were really not impressed at All I can see maybe for a beginner but for some guys that have been juicing an lifting for years we had no positive effect from it just our opinion an experience so don't get your panties in a wad
I have raced endurance events for years . GW has taken me to a whole new level for endurance.
Did your cardio go up ? Did you blood pressure and heartrate go down ?

if you are just a lifter you should have noticed an ability to speed up your workouts.. your 2nd month you should have noticed body fat coming down.

assuming you ran it correctly and used quality GW. what site did you buy it from?

Back
Top Bottom