Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW is my favorite sarms

It is also my favorite, but you really should take breaks. I take time off after a 16 week run myself

you can take a lot of things year round. you can take any drug year round if you want but is that healthy? of course not. GW is still a drug and throwing a drug at your body year round isn't optimal

fasting from everything is the only way to cleanse your body, so that is something everyone should do periodically and that of course includes taking a break from GW or any PED

I've never used it but just ordered some from sponsor yesterday. I see some people starting at 10mg and then upping to 20mg after a few weeks. Any reason for this?

I've never used it but just ordered some from sponsor yesterday. I see some people starting at 10mg and then upping to 20mg after a few weeks. Any reason for this?

Did you ask those people? As far as I've seen 20mg is the sweet spot. At best it might be just to just see how their body reacts with it and to do that start on a low dose

Guys, thank you all.

If I take GW only during training, for example 5 times a week and 2 days I will rest and not take GW.

This way I can increase the course to 6 months?

Guys, thank you all.

If I take GW only during training, for example 5 times a week and 2 days I will rest and not take GW.

No. In posts above we suggested a LOT less. So no 6 month cycles.

Guys, thank you all.

it will still be in your system those 2 days man, it has a 24 hour half life so takes several days to be out

it is a drug so don't abuse it.

OK

In this case, can I alternate between GW and SR and stay on the course for a long time

In theory you could since they have different mechanisms of action but I recommend not. SR-9009 I find much better just used before your training or cardio. I would still recommend staking a few weeks off and being on nothing. Let the body clear everything out.

Guys, thank you all.

No its pointless to run it like that. You need steady even levels of it. Just run 16 weeks then take 4 off, then repeat

Guys, thank you all.

no. take it everyday for a cycle.

Back
Top Bottom