Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW not working for me

knoenona

Registered
hey guys I am a chubby guy who is 6’1” and 255 pounds with 25% body fat. I wanted to lose weight desperately and have tried every diet. Someone said gw cardarine was a good option and you can lose weight without even exercising on it. I am using 30mg a day for 4 weeks and have only lose 1 or 2 pounds so far. Why is it not working for me?

hey guys I am a chubby guy who is 6’1” and 255 pounds with 25% body fat. I wanted to lose weight desperately and have tried every diet. Someone said gw cardarine was a good option and you can lose weight without even exercising on it. I am using 30mg a day for 4 weeks and have only lose 1 or 2 pounds so far. Why is it not working for me?

Brother you are eating cheat all day , doing nothing to lose weight and start taking cardarine and lose some pounds , is not good??? of course cardarine makes you lose weight but if you need to lose more do the diet and cardio . If you need to increase fat burning T3 and clenbuterol are strongest choices , but do diet and cardio to have even more results .

If you think you can lose bodyfat without doing exercise, that's not reasonable. You need to do actual cardio for cardarine to work well.

You can't expect it to do all the work for you. If you aren't eating right to lose weight, you won't lose weight. Thats just the reality of it

Are posts like this serious??

24 years ago when i begin is normal without internet and living in a island without nothing here , but on 2021 with all the foruns and youtube videos dont make sense . But this is part of my life every day , with my clients of coaching online . People on this days should take more time to learn and educate instead of being watching shit shows without any content . Knowledge is power

Come on Man!!! You have to put a little effort in!!

you are the actual problem here, not the cardarine... you are one of those people that are hoping for magic in a bottle and that doesnt exist so thats all on you

These drugs all of them can only really multiply your results making changes happens faster. If you put in effort then the results will come on faster but if you do not put in any effort then the results will be slow and maybe non-existent at all. Like multiplying times zero, the result is zero.

Back
Top Bottom