Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW Review

bigjay23

Just want to say how amazing GW is, I’m ending my 8th week of it right now and it’s really starting to take affect. I just finished up my pct and I’m definitely not recovered yet but this GW is making me up the resistance and go longer distances everyday on the cardio equipment I use and also making me stronger everyday because of the endurance and I somehow seem to be losing body fat all at the same time during my cut, I plan to go another 4-6 weeks to rip up for my trip to Cancun. GW is the shit.

Just want to say how amazing GW is, I’m ending my 8th week of it right now and it’s really starting to take affect. I just finished up my pct and I’m definitely not recovered yet but this GW is making me up the resistance and go longer distances everyday on the cardio equipment I use and also making me stronger everyday because of the endurance and I somehow seem to be losing body fat all at the same time during my cut, I plan to go another 4-6 weeks to rip up for my trip to Cancun. GW is the shit.

It most certainly is and thats why i always say its my favorite

Thanks for sharing how well gw is working for you!

Last edited:
Ya I’m gonna switch to sarms for awhile after I recover from my cycle then switch back to gear after I’m done having kids

Yea I run one cycle of aas a year everything else is sarms.

Even just cardarine (gw) and sr9009 are awesome stacked together with cardazol from banned nutrition if cutting or in pct.

Back
Top Bottom