Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW , T3 , you.

if i would take Jintropin 2UI ED,with t3 ,that would be a good dill?

Jintropin is usually fake so you need to take at least 3-5iu a day. T3 I can't recommend as its harsh on your thyroid hormone and can lead to permanent damage.

Try Testosterone instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro, dont be afraid of using T3 some people are overdoing the sides of it.

Science shows if you stop taking T3 your Thyroid function is really fast back to normal.

Stay at 40mcgs of T3 daily and adding some Test and Masteron if your goal is cutting.

Every orals are bullshit no matter if Winstrol, Dianabol or whatsoever in modern bodybuilding stay away from that crap since it damages your gastrointestinals and liver. Everybody has a different sight on things personally I also dont go with Trenbolone it is just not necessary to deal with such compounds.

If you want to speed up your fat loss you can take Cardarine GW1516 at 20mg a day. Clenbuterol is not necessary and if you take it instead 40mcgs a day do the job. Better go with some Ephedrine HCL as it reduces appetite during your cut.

If you take T3 then go for 8 weeks and give your body a break for the same time. And dont forget you should not go over 40mcgs a day. This is a safe dosage to shed some fat and not to lose your hard earned muscle. And dont forget to take some Test or so to reduce overall catabolic situations.

Science shows if you stop taking T3 your Thyroid function is really fast back to normal.

Stay at 40mcgs of T3 daily and adding some Test and Masteron if your goal is cutting.

Every orals are bullshit no matter if Winstrol, Dianabol or whatsoever in modern bodybuilding stay away from that crap since it damages your gastrointestinals and liver. Everybody has a different sight on things personally I also dont go with Trenbolone it is just not necessary to deal with such compounds.

If you want to speed up your fat loss you can take Cardarine GW1516 at 20mg a day. Clenbuterol is not necessary and if you take it instead 40mcgs a day do the job. Better go with some Ephedrine HCL as it reduces appetite during your cut.

If you take T3 then go for 8 weeks and give your body a break for the same time. And dont forget you should not go over 40mcgs a day. This is a safe dosage to shed some fat and not to lose your hard earned muscle. And dont forget to take some Test or so to reduce overall catabolic situations.

bro good points...i think brothers be hating on T3 because it's too catabolic, doesnt mean it's true

what exactly is the point in talking to someone that posted this thread 2 years ago? im guess hes NOT hearing it now

Things like T3, clen, DNP tell me that someone is lazy and wants a magic drug to get rid of fat. Just work harder. Eat less and/or move more. Simple as that. You just have to be consistent. Why risk fucking up your thyroid when it is completely unnecessary?

The problem with T3 is that it does not differentiate between muscle and fat. It simply increases metabolism. Unless you are running a hefty dosage of anabolics, you will loose a combination of both muscle and fat when running it.

Cardarine is a much safer option. It's also not catabolic so there is no risk of muscle loss.

Me personally think a person using T3, Clen etc... isnt lazy at all that person is just smart if he/she can handle it carefully and within a reasonable range. Same goes with steroids and ALL performance enhancing compounds. What is the point for me to do as much exercise possible? I dont want to get my body exhausted or my joints. I think to much exercise is also not healthy but as I said everybody has a different sight on things, right.

Of course if you are not carefully in using T3 it can rip of your muscle thats why take it easy 25mcgs - 40mcs is more than enough for enhancing fat loss. Support it with some Testo and Masteron and you should be fine.

In addition you have to eat a Protein rich diet. Cardarine is awesome if you get some legit stuff, really.

Me personally think a person using T3, Clen etc... isnt lazy at all that person is just smart if he/she can handle it carefully and within a reasonable range. Same goes with steroids and ALL performance enhancing compounds. What is the point for me to do as much exercise possible? I dont want to get my body exhausted or my joints. I think to much exercise is also not healthy but as I said everybody has a different sight on things, right.

Of course if you are not carefully in using T3 it can rip of your muscle thats why take it easy 25mcgs - 40mcs is more than enough for enhancing fat loss. Support it with some Testo and Masteron and you should be fine.

In addition you have to eat a Protein rich diet. Cardarine is awesome if you get some legit stuff, really.

It's absolutely the worst kind of attitude that gives PED's such a bad rep. What a lazy ass.

my workouts are quick, fast, and intense, focusing on 1 muscle group per session.. I am in and out of the gym in probably 35 minutes.. and that includes 10 minutes of post workout stretching

you don't need to spend 90 minutes at the gym.. anyone who does that is either socializing, playing with phone, or one of those guys who takes 8 minutes between sets.

i think that consolidating your workouts make a lot of sense

I am following a ketogenic diet my workout is a whole body every day 1 exercise for every muscle group and 3 sets per exercise. I am doing so since sience has shown that such workouts can maximize fat loss because of the lymp sytem is working perfectly.

Duration of workout is approx. 45 minutes each seassion. All other things will be optimized with a proper diet.

Wild caught Salmon and Sardines (can) is for good Omega 3 support and both has shown to have minimal toxins. It is very important to keep your body as much toxin free as possible since it has to work perfectly. Canned Sardines are good, why?? If you take them canned it will be oil in there.....the oil takes the toxins out of the fish....just take it out of the can and wash it with water to get away the oil and always use pink Himalaya salt.

Then Eggs but good ones biologically!

MCT oil with fresh salad, apple cider.

Avocado meshed with juice of a half lime or citrus, then add salt, pepper and a bit onions and garlic. ( Taste sooo good ) Dip your Fish or eggs with it.

I am following a ketogenic diet my workout is a whole body every day 1 exercise for every muscle group and 3 sets per exercise. I am doing so since sience has shown that such workouts can maximize fat loss because of the lymp sytem is working perfectly.

Duration of workout is approx. 45 minutes each seassion. All other things will be optimized with a proper diet.

Wild caught Salmon and Sardines (can) is for good Omega 3 support and both has shown to have minimal toxins. It is very important to keep your body as much toxin free as possible since it has to work perfectly. Canned Sardines are good, why?? If you take them canned it will be oil in there.....the oil takes the toxins out of the fish....just take it out of the can and wash it with water to get away the oil and always use pink Himalaya salt.

Then Eggs but good ones biologically!

MCT oil with fresh salad, apple cider.

Avocado meshed with juice of a half lime or citrus, then add salt, pepper and a bit onions and garlic. ( Taste sooo good ) Dip your Fish or eggs with it.

Everything you are doing is really well thought out and science based. I am impressed man. Good job.

Also look into canned mackerel. Very high in omega 3s and low in mercury. Similar to sardines. You can buy smoked mackerel tins. Tastes awesome. Very similar to smoked salmon.

Avocado and whole eggs are my favourite fat sources. I definitely do not eat enough fish. Tough living with kids though since they are not keen on the smell. I always supplement with fish oil.

Back
Top Bottom