Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501506 and SR9009 for fat loss.

powerup

Buff Brother
Do these compounds themselves burn fat or do they just give you more energy to do more cardio that leads to more fat burning ability? Assuming diet is very much in check and energy for cardio is not a problem how much of a added benefit do they offer?

They do the latter, increase cardio capacity. For me just 20mg of gw per day gives me pretty dramatic increase in cardio capacity within about a week and a half.

They do the latter, increase cardio capacity. For me just 20mg of gw per day gives me pretty dramatic increase in cardio capacity within about a week and a half.

so unless you need to boost to have enough energy to up your cardio they are pointless? If i want to do more cardio i can just do more cardio... I never really feel like i 'cant' do more...

I would not say they are pointless at all. They definitely give you another gear regardless.

so unless you need to boost to have enough energy to up your cardio they are pointless? If i want to do more cardio i can just do more cardio... I never really feel like i 'cant' do more...

Think of it as more intense cardio.

Do these compounds themselves burn fat or do they just give you more energy to do more cardio that leads to more fat burning ability? Assuming diet is very much in check and energy for cardio is not a problem how much of a added benefit do they offer?
They absolutely do burn fat as well. Cardarine specifically shifts your body to burn fat for fuel instead of glycogen stores

sr9009 helps with metabolic disorders... it was first called exercise in a bottle because they were testing it when being completely sedentary and it was burning fat... gw also helps to increase metabolism on top of its capabilities to drastically increase vo2max, which then clearly lets you do FAR more in terms of cardio training and muscular endurance, which is huge for burning fat... you cant just sit on your ass and expect to burn large amounts of fat but when they give you this capability, you can accomplish FAR more than you ever could on your own

Back
Top Bottom