Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516 and weight loss

i would say its a fat burner because during that 40min bike ride you are able to excert 30-50% more than you are naturally......Naturally your going to burn way more fat/cals

whatever 90% naturally....on GW thats like 60%...in the end your are able to push that much harder, that much longer.

Plus you skip glycolisis and go directly into lipolisis.

If you are older, dont go crazy on the running and find other methods to get your cardio & heart rate up.For the simple fact it is a killer on your joints.

Yeah this is key. I read half of all runners will get an injury at some point. I also remember reading that your body weight x 7 is on your joints while running so losing a few pounds will make a big difference on your joint stress. Definitely start easy, there will be plenty of time to ramp up.

Yeah this is key. I read half of all runners will get an injury at some point. I also remember reading that your body weight x 7 is on your joints while running so losing a few pounds will make a big difference on your joint stress. Definitely start easy, there will be plenty of time to ramp up.

amen brother ..many of days gw has me over hyped on the treadmill and i went overboard with the running and my joints were banged up for days afterwards.

I found Cardarine (GW) boosts fat loss a LOT, especially when I combine it with S4, though with s4 you have to control the vision sides by dosing correctly.

I found Cardarine (GW) boosts fat loss a LOT, especially when I combine it with S4, though with s4 you have to control the vision sides by dosing correctly.

I only ran s-4 with the tail end of gw but I noticed great veins when eating a grapefruit only and dosing albuterol early in the a.m. and doing cardio.

Ultimately your diet is going to determine your fat loss with gw... If your diet accommodates fat loss then it will melt fat but it doesn't have to be used that way... You can still gain lean muscle with it as well... Regardless, your going to see a drastic increase in endurance... An increase in good cholesterol and reduction in bad cholesterol and can definitely melt fat as well... www.sarms1.com for the purest form of gw you can find...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ultimately your diet is going to determine your fat loss with gw... If your diet accommodates fat loss then it will melt fat but it doesn't have to be used that way... You can still gain lean muscle with it as well... Regardless, your going to see a drastic increase in endurance... An increase in good cholesterol and reduction in bad cholesterol and can definitely melt fat as well... www.sarms1.com for the purest form of gw you can find...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cholesterol effects are extremely underrated. When GW first arrived there was somebody who ran it at very low doses who saw a drastic improvement in positive lipids and negative lipids.

It means that instead of burning glycogen (carbs stored in muscle), you are burning your body's own fat for energy

right into fat burning..No worrying about having to run x amount of mins on the treadmill to burn out the carbs before reaching fat cells

does this mean a lower carb diet would be better? and no carbs before the workout after taking it?

GW works well with any diet, because as I posted above, it forces your body to burn its own fat for fuel and carb intake has little to no effect on this process. It does however, have some nutrient partitioning effects, making your carbs more efficiently utilized

Don't forget your fiber or you won't feel so skinny lol

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

GW works well with any diet, because as I posted above, it forces your body to burn its own fat for fuel and carb intake has little to no effect on this process. It does however, have some nutrient partitioning effects, making your carbs more efficiently utilized

GW allows you to burn fat in the presence of insulin?

Or do you mean having carbs at all throughout the diet doesn't make a difference? But I wouldn't think you could pound a monster and go burn fat immediately. Or can you with GW?

right on the money and well said brother... the beauty of gw is that even though it is melting fat, it is non catabolic as well... its not going to pack on a bunch of size but it can aid in some lean muscle building, or at the minimum, prevent muscle wastage which makes it even more desirable... the effects it has on cholesterol are often overlooked as well... it can have a very nice impact on cholesterol, raising your good and lowering your bad...

Back
Top Bottom