Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW501516 and weight loss

Greetings,

Firstly, thanks for all the great information and support. I'm looking at running GW & A4 for a recomp protocol. Along with HCGenerate, should I be taking something to control estrogen? Is HcGenerate similar to Triazole? Any suggestions are aprreciated. Thanks

I know you all said it goes well with any diet, but would you say that for efficiency, a low/med/high fat be most beneficial?

No your estro will be fine.. What is A4? Assuming you mean S4.. That can be suppressive at higher and longer dosages.. HcGenerate is basically hcg in a bottle but way cleaner and helps prevent shut down on cycle

I know you all said it goes well with any diet, but would you say that for efficiency, a low/med/high fat be most beneficial?
What is most beneficial to you while not on GW? That is the diet you should use. GW doesn't change the diet that works best for you. Personally I do low fat, moderate carb but that's what works for me

That's what I thought you'd say I just didn't know increased fat intake would help burn fat

Increased fat Intake does not help burn fat. GW works by burning your body's own bodyfat for fuel instead of carbs. Adding fat to your diet is not going to help the process

Hey everyone, new to the forums but not the site, have done tons of research through this site actually about these SARMS in particular.

Currently running Cyp/Var and just ordered GW for the final 10 weeks of my cycle. I currently workout intensely but looking to see what this product does for me. Can't wait to give it a go.

Thanks for all the info I've already read and anything anyone else adds.

Thanks for the info Rick, I will ask would you recommend low intensity cardio or higher intensity for just more calorie burning in general

Thanks for the info Rick, I will ask would you recommend low intensity cardio or higher intensity for just more calorie burning in general

hi man. you don't need to kill youself, but go higher heart rate. it will work better.....also dose 45min pre wo. all 20mg

I only ask because low intensity is said to burn more fat, but high intensity just burns more calories in general. I've been splitting 15mg once at 630am and again at 500 pre wo or sometimes after just due to work schedule and not having gw or s4 with me

S4 and GW are not hormones. They can't convert to estrogen. And HCGenerate is not very similar to triazole at all. It's light years ahead. I tried triazole once with its other half and really don't know if I recovered or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only ask because low intensity is said to burn more fat, but high intensity just burns more calories in general. I've been splitting 15mg once at 630am and again at 500 pre wo or sometimes after just due to work schedule and not having gw or s4 with me

the best way to burn fat in a short period of time is HIIT.. This coupled with GW turns you into a fat burning machine

GW has worked for me.. Definitely monitor the BF%. My weight actually increase while BF % went down on Triple Stack. I maintained a very strict diet right at maintenance level and greatly increase endurance in my Cardio workouts...

I interval sprint on the treadmill while taking a 1 minute rest between sprints. Usually run .2 of a mile at 9mph, then rest. Seems to get my heart rate up but then I check it and it's back down at 120 until I raise the speed again

Hi all,
I only have an hour a day to workout. On GW should I just focus on cardio for fat loss since it is muscle sparing or should I still be lifting with cardio? My main goal is fatloss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would do cardio everyday. ...but don't cut out weight training. Lifting weights burns more calories then low intensity cardio. Maybe try doing supersets or burnouts or adding hiit with weights to get it all in. ..good luck

Just ordered my GW yesterday from Sarms1. I know I should take roughly 20Mg a day but should I split it. Whats the life on it? I am gonna be stacking it with Ostapure (which I am on my 3rd day right now) Thoughts, Ideas? New to the SARMS world not the lifting or health world so please don't act like im a boot to this. Just to SARMs and lookin for a little advice from people who have been on it. XD.

Just ordered my GW yesterday from Sarms1. I know I should take roughly 20Mg a day but should I split it. Whats the life on it? I am gonna be stacking it with Ostapure (which I am on my 3rd day right now) Thoughts, Ideas? New to the SARMS world not the lifting or health world so please don't act like im a boot to this. Just to SARMs and lookin for a little advice from people who have been on it. XD.

bro please do not hijack threads made by other people...it's against the rules....

as for your question...you can split cardarine gw dose into AM/pre-workout...10mgs AM, 10mgs preworkout...

whos hijacking?? I had a question and the thread was already made. If that's the definition of hijacking then my bad wasn't my intention but like I said I had a question that this thread was already about so why create a whole nother one but now I know.
Thank you for answering the question.

Back
Top Bottom