Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GW501516 and weight loss

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question GW501516 and weight loss

Hi, I'm new on this forum. I'm going to take GW501516 in order to lose some weight and I just wanna know how effective it is.
    I've read a lot of information about this product including some about the fact that it causes cancer.
    I'm not worried about cancer, in my opinion these studies are not so credible.
    I just wanna know that if I'm going to spend that money on it, it is going to work.
    How much weight can I lose with this in 3 weeks or in a month? Obviously, I'm gonna do a lot of cardio and a low-fat or carbs diet, only protein.
    Thanks for help and sorry for my english

Advanced Cyborg Brother jbranken's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You're right, the studies are flawed.

The more effective your diet and cardio is, the more fat you can expect to lose with GW. It increases your endurance big time so you can do cardio with ease which also contributes to the fat loss. I can't give you an exact amount, but it does work. The logs don't lie and there's a lot of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

http://www.sarms1.com/image/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    GW is the best fat loss aid I've ever used. It basically forces your body to burn its own fat as fuel instead of carbs, so it is extremely effective. It also has anti catabolic and huge endurance properties as well as improving BP and cholesterol values. Pick up the quality stuff from sarms1 and you won't be disappointed!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The biggest thing I have noticed with GW is the level of endurance I have had while running trenbolone. I can't say that my trenbolone cycle has been enjoyable but I can say that my cardio while on trenbolone at every level has been very exceptional.
    "If you haven't hit failure, you're not succeeding"~Fizzisnumerouno (a.k.a. Jay Razer)

10% off agguys: AGREP99QZ
    10% off n2bm: Dylan10

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/
    http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/14...bcd1ba9a42.png
    http://www.ag-guys.com/
    http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/04...518701a84a.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ramapithecus Bodybuilder
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I know I'm in the minority, but I get no added fat loss whilst taking GW. I have experienced a slight endurance bump (although not consistently) but never noticed fat loss (ie, more than I'd expect from the diet and cardio alone)

Everyone is affected by products differently - not saying it won't work for you, only saying that it didn't work for me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If your diet and training are on point, you can definitely lose a lot of weight in a month... gw enhances things drastically and truly maximizes everything that you do so you are going to be able to train longer and harder, thus allowing for optimal fat loss... you should run it 12 weeks at 20 mg day... take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free at www.sarms1.com

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cálupe View Post
    Hi, I'm new on this forum. I'm going to take GW501516 in order to lose some weight and I just wanna know how effective it is.
    I've read a lot of information about this product including some about the fact that it causes cancer.
    I'm not worried about cancer, in my opinion these studies are not so credible.
    I just wanna know that if I'm going to spend that money on it, it is going to work.
    How much weight can I lose with this in 3 weeks or in a month? Obviously, I'm gonna do a lot of cardio and a low-fat or carbs diet, only protein.
    Thanks for help and sorry for my english
    first off dont monitor weight loss.Monitor your bodyfat, this is the biggest mistake i see people making on these forums.Thats not the proper way to do it.

Gw is the best fat aid product , i have ever used.Its a life changer.

Dryopithecus
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have been reading about GW and it seems like people have also

In particular:
    http://www.unboundmedicine.com/medline/citation/12413723/full_citation/Evaluation_of_natural_products_on_inhibition_of_in ducible_cyclooxygenase__COX_2__and_nitric_oxide_sy nthase__iNOS__in_cultured_mouse_macrophage_cells_

"Tribulus terrestris showed potent inhibition of COX-2 activity (>80% inhibition at the test concentration of 10 micro g/ml)"

I have not tried GW, but if I did, I would probably take Tribulus (maybe mixed in some water) before and after the GW.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by palooka View Post
    I have been reading about GW and it seems like people have also

In particular:
    http://www.unboundmedicine.com/medli...rophage_cells_

"Tribulus terrestris showed potent inhibition of COX-2 activity (>80% inhibition at the test concentration of 10 micro g/ml)"

I have not tried GW, but if I did, I would probably take Tribulus (maybe mixed in some water) before and after the GW.
    just take some HCGenerate alongside the GW for an even better effect

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    hcgenerate should be taken alongside all sarms and gw as well... you are definitely going to melt fat with gw... make sure you running it 20 mg day... www.sarms1.com

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast