Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno?

bobbyab

Registered
Guys im on my first cyle of test 400mg week (dbol kickstart now finished). my left pec seems to have loose skin near nipple. im not sure if gyno is forming any way to tell for sure. i got sensitive nipple for a few days on the dbol and used some arimidex. not sure what to do next. i can feel a lump more like loose skin oe water retention? im quite lean btw

Guys im on my first cyle of test 400mg week (dbol kickstart now finished). my left pec seems to have loose skin near nipple. im not sure if gyno is forming any way to tell for sure. i got sensitive nipple for a few days on the dbol and used some arimidex. not sure what to do next. i can feel a lump more like loose skin oe water retention? im quite lean btw

You run arimidex or aromasin from the beginning of a cycle.

You took 2 compounds that aromatize what did you think was going to happen? My guess is your estrogen levels are out of control and you have gyno. You should be running an AI your entire cycle...

Id suggest getting blood work to check estrogen levels and make sure you take your AI straight through the rest of the cycle. You could have gyno at this point but thats water under the bridge you are not going to fix that at this point so focus on getting your estrogen levels in check.

why would you not be running an ai from the beginning with dbol?? what do you expect? you need to get bloodwork and stop being so careless man

dbol alone at a conservative dose most likely does not need an AI unless you are super prone

however in your case you used dbol + test.. so in that case YES you need an AI

we talked in great lenghts about this in our last podcast

Sounds to me like you only used an AI a little. Not all the time.

You domt wait until you have a problem to start running an ai. That's why you are now fighting an uphill battle with estrogen and gyno problems

Clearly being lazy go and get blood work ASAP!

This is exactly what happens when you have no clue what you're doing. AI is needed with Test and you added Dbol in addition to Test. You're lucky you don't have more than a lump.

Back
Top Bottom