Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno advice

cavi

Hi guys, have been on 800 test and 800 eq for 1 month, (have switched from 200 test, 300 tren, 600 mast to actual 800 test 800 eq for my bulking).
Had little gyno in both nipples in the first 2 week that wasn't painful, with 0.5 arimidex e3d went away. Now i have no gyno in left nipple, and no gyno in the part below my right nipple, the problem is the upper part of right nipple. I noticed in 3 or 4 days, a red painful gyno-like lump. What can this lump be ? It is very sensible and painful to the touch and it is big as a cherry. The skin on this lump is sometimes red and the nipple is puffy. I have caber on hand if this can be caused from the tren and nolva on hand too. I would up the AI dose and see what happens. I will see my doc next week. All advices accepted.

My personal advice would be to run the anti-gyno protocol ASAP - http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

Make sure to run it to the letter, and finish it completely. Many guys do the mistake of stopping it as soon as they see improvements, but this is a wrong thing to do. If you want sustainable and long lasting improvements, finish the protocol entirely.

Also, for your next cycle - run an AI from the first day of the cycle - don't wait for the side effects to appear. And Aromasin is a much better AI - use it at 10-12.5 mgs EOD, and if needed, bump the dosage to ED.

the problem here is you are using too much test and adex is not a suicide AI. so you are getting rebound estrogen full force.

drop the test immediately and switch to aromasin and hopefully that works

I'm with Steve on this.
Drop that Test down to at least 400 Mg instead of 800.
You're getting Too much Estrogen Conversion at 800 and the Adex is a Poor Choice of AI, as it's difficult to get a proper dose and has Estro Rebound Issues.

Aromasin being a Suicide Inhibitor with No Estro Rebound would be a Better Choice.
And if you need to run an AI during PCT, Aromasin is what you should be using................................ JP

I don't have much more to add on.

Drop your testosterone dosage to 300-400mg/week.

Order aromasin from ag-guys.com and dose 10mg ED for a week, and then 10mg EOD for the rest of your cycle.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
You can order everything you need for the protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Wait 2-3 weeks and then run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 exactly as it is laid out here: http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

i agree with everyone about aromasin, for the most part, it is a superior AI, that being said though, arimidex still does its job in my experience. if you would have ran it .5 E3D in the beginning and if gyno symptoms occurred, switch to EOD, i think the gyno you're experiencing wouldn't be an issue. This nonsense about starting an AI for the beginning making your gains not as good is bullshit really. im not saying that it wont inhibit them in a small way, but with that much test, and EQ dosing arimidex from the start wouldn't have have caused any serious issue with your bulk. If you werent happy with results and think it was because your AI you can always run another cycle, but you cant get your nips back bro...

i agree with everyone about aromasin, for the most part, it is a superior AI, that being said though, arimidex still does its job in my experience. if you would have ran it .5 E3D in the beginning and if gyno symptoms occurred, switch to EOD, i think the gyno you're experiencing wouldn't be an issue. This nonsense about starting an AI for the beginning making your gains not as good is bullshit really. im not saying that it wont inhibit them in a small way, but with that much test, and EQ dosing arimidex from the start wouldn't have have caused any serious issue with your bulk. If you werent happy with results and think it was because your AI you can always run another cycle, but you cant get your nips back bro...

Yea adex is still an AI but if your dosages aren't right from the start your estro builds up and adex won't rid it like aromasin, that's the only downside.

I always have some letro on hand just in case

Back
Top Bottom