Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno approaching

ericmouvell

Registered
What’s going on guys, I’m 7 weeks into my cycle I feel a slight bump under my right nipple. It is not puffy nor itches yet, but I know it’s developing.

I hear multiple and different responses on this issue. Some say only nolva, some say arimidex and some say both.

Get bloodwork done first and foremost. Then you will be able to plan the proper protocol needed.

What’s going on guys, I’m 7 weeks into my cycle I feel a slight bump under my right nipple. It is not puffy nor itches yet, but I know it’s developing.

I hear multiple and different responses on this issue. Some say only nolva, some say arimidex and some say both.

Some say use an AI from day one. I'm one of them

True determination will be bloodwork. That will tell all.

Some say use an AI from day one. I'm one of them

Thank you. Why take something you don’t need. It seems like a lot of guys are taking way more AI than they actually need. But to each their own. That being said, a lump on one side with no itching or irritation preceding it sounds atypical of gyno. There is a possibility that it could be something else, however small that chance is you should get checked out by a dr. Get some blood work and be honest with your dr. If it is gyno he can probably prescribe an AI.

Thank you. Why take something you don’t need. It seems like a lot of guys are taking way more AI than they actually need. But to each their own. That being said, a lump on one side with no itching or irritation preceding it sounds atypical of gyno. There is a possibility that it could be something else, however small that chance is you should get checked out by a dr. Get some blood work and be honest with your dr. If it is gyno he can probably prescribe an AI.

Cos most do need to.

Most people will take it from day 1 to control their estrogen levels. There are ballpark standard doses for standard levels of test you are injecting. Thats why its so important to get bloodwork tested at week 5 when esters are fully built in your system and adjust AI dosing appropriately.

Some guys are probably taking too much. They usually will just run the standard ballpark dose and not want to be bothered with bloodwork. Low estrogen sucks ive overdone it before with aromasin but in the end id rather adjust it then not use an AI and potentially end up with gyno which cant be easily reversed.

Just my opinion though this topic gets debated daily here.

Sounds like it just started happening, maybe get some AI ASAP and try and reverse it, or stop, And go straight into Gyno Prtotocol and PCT.

Most people will take it from day 1 to control their estrogen levels. There are ballpark standard doses for standard levels of test you are injecting. Thats why its so important to get bloodwork tested at week 5 when esters are fully built in your system and adjust AI dosing appropriately.

Some guys are probably taking too much. They usually will just run the standard ballpark dose and not want to be bothered with bloodwork. Low estrogen sucks ive overdone it before with aromasin but in the end id rather adjust it then not use an AI and potentially end up with gyno which cant be easily reversed.

Just my opinion though this topic gets debated daily here.
I agree with everything you said, and I have made multiple mistakes in the past with estrogen and actually have dealt with Gyno issues as a result. You should not start a cycle of aromatizing compounds without some type of AI on hand under any circumstances. Everyone is always so concerned about the side effects the AAS, but seem to forget or not realize that the AI's have side effects themselves. There are reports out there saying that AI's are as harmful as the steroids themselves. Whether that's correct or not I have no idea but the point is that higher estrogen levels are not necessarily a bad thing on cycle until the point you start having side effects from it, and we can all agree that if you start taking an AI immediately after experiencing a side effect form estrogen its very easily reversible . No one that is prone to headaches ever takes Tylenol daily to prevent them, yet its common practice to take AI's to stop side effects you don't have. I agree mid cycle blood work is the way to go but how many people actually do it? Its just my opinion and Im not trying to change anyones mind,

Back
Top Bottom