Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno on cycle

Maysarah

Registered
I'm 19 years old male i've been lifting for a year i started my first cycle week ago going for 500mg/week testosterone enanthate and i'm using letrozole as aromatse inhibitor to prevent gyno (i had a little gyno before starting) i'm feeling a lump under my nipples and it's a bit painful! Can i still get gyno while i'm on 1.25 mg/daily of letrozole or is it probably the old gyno i had being destroyed??! I was advised to reduce letrozole dosage after 2 weeks to .5 mg/daily

Order aromasin asap...I recommend ag guys.

Dose that at 12.5mgs eod. Adjust down as needed.

This isn't good....one week in.

The fact that you had gyno before this cycle isn't a good sign. I wish that would have been addressed first. Also 19 years old is far to young....My god you could grow naturally so much right now.

Pct is going to be crucial for you. Messing with hormones at 19 is a sure way to screw your body up permanently....

Muskate will chime in with personal experience on this.....

aggirl hit the nail on the head brother! You should have figured out the gunk before starting a cycle. More important, you are way to young. I know it's not you want to hear, but we're not going to give advise we don't believe in ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really should not be using steroids at 19 but that is another topic in itself. I suspect your letrozole is fake. 1.25mg/day of letrozole is a HUGE dosage. If your letrozole was legit, your estrogen levels would be close to zero.

The AI you want to be using with your cycle is aromasin. You can order it from ag-guys.com. 10mg EOD is a good dosage.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

If after your PCT the gyno is still there, your best option for removing the gyno is the anti gyno protocol 3.0: http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

You are very young to be messing with steroids. MAKE SURE you run a very good PCT protocol after your cycle (like the perfect PCT protocol). You can very easily permanently suppress your natural testosterone production by starting steroids so young.

I'm 19 years old male i've been lifting for a year i started my first cycle week ago going for 500mg/week testosterone enanthate and i'm using letrozole as aromatse inhibitor to prevent gyno (i had a little gyno before starting) i'm feeling a lump under my nipples and it's a bit painful! Can i still get gyno while i'm on 1.25 mg/daily of letrozole or is it probably the old gyno i had being destroyed??! I was advised to reduce letrozole dosage after 2 weeks to .5 mg/daily

the fact that you are 19 and on gear does not cause any issue here. The problem is that you started juicing only after one year of lifting.

Get aromasin, dose it 10mg/eod and start reading up about PCT, because you will definitely mess that up if you wont follow through

The obvious things have been stated already. I want to emphasize the PCT after your cycle. Don't get lost in all the gyno concerns and forget to run the perfect pct. At 19 years old you need to make sure you recover. You don't want to be on TRT for the rest of your life starting at such a young age.

Sincerely, it seems to me that you got some fake letro there. However, it would be best to do a blood work, and see where your estrogen levels are in order to determine if your letro is fake, or there is some other reason for your gyno. We could go around with assumptions, but it is always best to rely on objective information, which can be only obtained from blood work.

Back
Top Bottom